bgos and mollyberger's fashion information boutique

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives bgos and mollyberger's fashion information boutique

This topic contains 30 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi everyone!! this is the place were you can keep up with kinzstyle!!! ask us questions and give suggestions!!! if you are asking a question for what to wear please say what kind of pet it is , what gender it is , your budget , what the occasion is , what style your pet is like girly girl or tomboy , and last what colors you would like in it. we will also put out a fashion information article every once in awhile. it will tell you what is up in kinzville style!!! keep checking to see if a new one is out yet!!!! your fashionable friends bgos and mollyberger :)

hayleys25

I just got a Mystic Pony any advice on what to put on her? Budget is $200 :)

mollyberger

ok so here are a few outfits for different occasions . the first one is a lazy day at home : blue t-shirt , fuzzy slippers , purple stripe pajama bottom. this lazy day outfit comes to $100. ok this next outfit is for hanging out at the club house : purple kilt , black t-shirt , and black and white sneakers. this outfit is perfect for chilling with your friends and comes to $165. this next outfit is for making a fashion statement: cuffed jeans , fall style hoodie , and studded low top sneakers. this fashionable outfit comes to $190. and this last outfit is for a party or a some other important occasion: fall floral skirt , bubble vest , and ruffled sequin sandals . this outfit comes a little over budget , sorry. it comes to $215. well those are the outfits! from your fashionable friend mollyberger

hayleys25

Thanks for all your amazing work I love the outfits!!! :)

hayleys25

I have a fox that is a girl. I don’t know if she is a tomboy or a girly girl. My budget is 150 KC and I could go over my budget by another 100 KC. I need an outfit for Casual and Sporty. I don’t care what colors are in it. (Sorry for such a low budget I’m saving my money for rares.)

hayleys25

I also have an Iguana that is a girl. She is the same as my fox. The budget and the outfit needs are the same plus Fancy and Swimwere

hayleys25

I also have a summer beaver and she is girly and so is my hedgehog and grey owl

bgos

Well, maybe Denim Bermudas, Preppy Button Shirt, Ruby Slippers, Sequin Cabbie Cap & Hollywood Glasses! And White Jeans, Stripy Cardigan top, Ruby Slippers & Sparkly Pink Bow. And one more, Black Vest, Red denim Jeans, Hollywood Glasses, Slouch Boots & Crocheted Flower Fascinator! Hope I helped. You’ll always be in fashion with this boutique!

mollyberger

ok so here is a nice swimwear : lovely leafy swimsuit top , lovely leafy swimsuit bottom , flip flops , and sparkly pink bow. this comes to $105. here is one for sporty: bubble vest , baggy jeans , daisy hair clip, and black and white sneakers. this comes to $ 195 (sorry it was pricey! ) here is a casual : purple layered tee , pink baggy jeans and black and white sneakers. this comes to $155. and last here is fancy : powder blue skirt , fancy turquoise blouse , pink bow , and last academy mary janes shoes . this comes to $185. you fashionable friend mollyberger

mollyberger

alright here is a outfit for your fox: pink and purple fleecy , cuffed jeans , and baby blue beanie . this outfit comes to $160 ( sorry it was $10 over budget :) ) this outfit works for a casual day at home or if your on the go! you fashionable friend mollyberger

bgos

Cool! Here’s what I’m thinking: Cute Cropped Jacket, Cuffed Jeans & Ruby Slippers! That equals 205! Here’s a Suave Girly Girl: Black Vest, Ruffled Skirt & Ruffled Sequin Sandals. That totals up to 305! Hope I helped! Stay in fashion forever at this boutique!

mollyberger

sorry for replying so late, but here is one spa worthy outfits! groovy hearts swimsuit top , groovy hearts swimsuit bottoms , ruffled sequined sandals, crocheted flower fascinator, and dark shades. this outfit comes to $270. I hope it is ok because I couldn’t figure out a pretty good spa outfit. if it is bad say so and I will come up with something else

eberry12

This is so cool! Thx for the topic! Ok so my pet is a harmony puppy, my dog is a Girl, my budget is 300$ (I don’t have much KC kinz cash.), my occasion is a spa day, What style my pet is? Um I think Girly girl and tomboy! LOL. and colors? Ummm it does not really matter! typically anything for a spa! I already have a scented mask from the e store! But I need some Ideas! Thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.