Bigger Shopping carts?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Bigger Shopping carts?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hi! I’m Mozytothelilacsinfulbloom, but please call me Mosaic. its MUCH shorter. Anyways, Do you think there should be bigger shopping carts in WW? i mean, at the W-Shop, you can put only 9 items in your cart, and at the Kinzstyle outlet, only 8. wow. just…… wow. In the real world, you could fit around, hmm.. i dont know, at least 20 things in your shopping cart at regular stores. and at clothing stores, you can fit HUNDREDS of clothes in your cart! but 15 would be good for me. what do you think about it?

LambTyler

I think that is a great idea! It is a pain when you are buying fence for your yard and you can only get 9! Please make that your next change Ganz! :)

Artisticat

Ahh, yes! I agree with this. It is quite bothersome to be asked to feed your pet 10 food items, when you can only fit 9 in your cart. So then you can buy 9, and then you have to go back to the categories, find the food item again, just to add ONE. It can get kind of irritating sometimes.

forest85

I would like to be able to sell things faster than just one at a time

I agree. Bigger carts would be nice.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.