Bloomin’ Room Theme

Home Forums Questions – Archives Bloomin’ Room Theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  missangel614 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

r9lw1q0

I can’t find the bloomin’ room theme in the w-shop. I looked in room themes and I can’t find it.

missangel614

It’s supposed to come back next spring. But some items from the theme will be retired forever. Same with the superfan and winter wonderland themes. Although the candy theme isn’t retired, it was just moved to the curio shop. As for the football and lily padz themes, they are completely retired for good(SADLY!!) -missangel

I wish Ganz would have kept the winter wonderland theme though…. It would suit the new snow leopards. But I’m curious to see if any new themes come out! ~wildpuppiessk8

as8873

I can’t believe this! I have the Pick the Perfect Outfit challenge and I need the items for challenge! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! I have no estore points

Stealthstorm

Hello! As Chilly said, they retired it. :( But luckily it has become a seasonal theme, so it will be available in springtime. So it isn’t in the archives forever, so when spring comes, stock up! If you have the challenge that you need to buy 3 items from the W-Shop in the Bloomin’ Room Theme, they are updating that I believe July 17th? Hope I could help! ~SS

chillylily

It retired a few weeks ago along with the Superfan theme, Winter Wonderland theme, and Sweet Treats theme :( . And very soon the Football theme is retiring along with another theme(Ganz won’t say which one).

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.