Blue Dragster??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Dragster??

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, I am looking for a blue dragster. I know it’s an older item, and might be hard to get, but if anyone has one for trade please lmk. Also, please lmk what you need for it. Thanks, Cruisingal

cutieny2008

Hi, do any of you guys have a Bamboo Chute Slide? I have the Tundra Treadmill, Signature Sofa, Wetlands Pond Bathtub, Emerald Eye Pyramid, and Halloween Headpiece (deluxe 2009). PLMK

dogfish

Hey chocolatelab,  just tell me which other priceless you want, deer, bunny ears, emo, swirl(not really priceless) I have them all, JLMK If I took more than the agreed amount of points, I’d be letting you over pay, and I won’t do that. so JLMK. or send the right amount, up to you, LOL You could use your points for a panda. LOL BTW only emo jeans are worth more than regular priceless. Strange, right? TTYL DF

dogfish

Hey chocolatelab, I think I found the right item, maybe we can meet up later and you can see if it’s the one you were wanting. If it’s right, just put up a food item. Food, nothing else. LOL TTYL DF

I wish you luck getting it!

cruisingal

I am still looking for the Dragster, so if anyone has one for trade, please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi cruise, I may have moe than one, just don’t know. I will check the storage and see. I can’t think of where I’ve seen that car, LOL Give me a day or two, TTYL DF

Hi, dogfish do you still want to trade for my points for the glasses if not thats ok and I am sorry it took so long but I could not get points till now. PLMK Thanks CLL

dogfish

Oh sure, NP. Was it plumpy? I also have extra swirl and charm now. Like I said I don’t trade as a rule, so can hold items for as long as you like. That way you know where to get your items and can save time looking for them, Does that work for you? JLMK if that is the right trade, and I’ll send from my main account. clo91, TTYL DF

Hi, yeah I need the plumpy but right now I have the 3,000 if you would trade the plumpy for that today that is up to you but tomorrow I am getting a 10,000 card would that be ok for both tiaras? plmk thanks CLL

cutieny2008

Hey, dogfish. Thank you for the tiara, however, it was unnecessary as Ailuropoda already sent me one. ;) I would be happy to gift it to someone in need of it. I came to ask if you had a a Bamboo Chute Slide that maybe you could go easy on me for trading on (like, not asking for other signature or eStore). I can offer a few regular, however. I have a signature sofa, Wetlands Pond Bathtub, 2012 Touring Van, Egg Chair, and perhaps a few more. I would be very happy to do a few of those for the slide, if you had one. Thanks for your time! :D

cruisingal

Thanks a bunch! I’ve been trying to get it in the trading rooms but haven’t had any luck. LOL Are you having any luck getting new PSI you were looking for?

dogfish

Hi cruise, nice to see the forum up and running. I already got every new pSI I wanted, the candy tent being the cutest. I’ll send you one when I have more, won’t be long. I need to get extra gemsters too, so hold on for that purple one. LOL I’ll be trading the steer PSI for one soon, you can have that one. Hope you liked what I sent, and TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.