Blue Lava For TRADE!! HERE!!! **~**Sonici**~**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Lava For TRADE!! HERE!!! **~**Sonici**~**

This topic contains 59 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Velmawally 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

nneita

what specifically do you want for it?

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 01:13 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 10:11 AM
      sonici ~ I have plumpy but not for the lava lamp sorry only priceless :)
      goldstar~I’ll make a list of regular psi and clothes soon, my only signature is on hold it’s the signature endangered black rhino

Ok, cool. If possible, I know you have deer, would I be able to add for that? I’ve been wanting it for a while :)

no sorry but I posted a make up/ off the top of my head list take a list on the other forum LMK there will be more soon :)

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 03:46 PM

onici, whats your UN? ( i was about toask what your password was!
      GAH!) whats with that fudgey? oay thanks for luving my stuff! LOL. i used to collect retird exlusives
      but i lost my intrest. anyway, if we KPost, can yougo first? i’m super sensitive about KPosting people
      i have not traded. i hope u understand :( also i seemed to have misplaced my ice cream tree!
      do you want my jellybean tree insted? PLMKSNOL. MY UN is fudgeyvanilla

NEVER MIND! FOUND THE ICE CREAM TREE!!! :D
      do you want to trade? my UN is fudgeyvanilla. i’m on WWorld right now.

onici, whats your UN? ( i was about toask what your password was!
      GAH!) whats with that fudgey? oay thanks for luving my stuff! LOL. i used to collect retird exlusives
      but i lost my intrest. anyway, if we KPost, can yougo first? i’m super sensitive about KPosting people
      i have not traded. i hope u understand :( also i seemed to have misplaced my ice cream tree!
      do you want my jellybean tree insted? PLMKSNOL. MY UN is fudgeyvanilla

Goldstar2

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 10:11 AM

sonici ~ I have plumpy but not for the lava lamp sorry only priceless :)
      goldstar~I’ll make a list of regular psi and clothes soon, my only signature is on hold it’s the signature endangered black rhino

Ok, cool. If possible, I know you have deer, would I be able to add for that? I’ve been wanting it for a while :)

sonici

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:50 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:46 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-30 at 11:16 PM
      hi sonici! i really want your blue lava lamp. i’ll post a list of some
      retired exclusives i have. ambulence, back out contry house? blue wagon racer,
      circle of friends tiopary, cuckoo cat clock, desert window, elephant fountain, gemstone table, (NFT)
      farm tractor, giant feather chair, giant gift box, ice cream tree? jelly bean tree, large pane window,
      magic carpet, prismatic chair, propeller plane, rainbow coffee table, rainy day window, red plasma ball,
      ribbons and bows tree, RR digital clock, so-mod do[ped scooter, sparkle plant, stoplight lamp,
      strike-a-pose plant, twister in a pot?, undersea porthole, (NFT) vortex storage unit, webkinz dragster,
      webkinz totem pole, webkinz theme box, wading pool, webkinz wishing pool, windmill? wooden grandfather clock,
      yang yin blossum?, zangoz bubble blower. you can pick two if you want. you can also pick three or four, depending
      which ones they R. PLMKSNOL

I Like Your Items! What Specifically Caught Me Was Jelly Bean Tree Ice Cream Tree And Undersea Porthole Of And What Does NFT Mean? But Im MOSTLY Looking For PLUMPY Can Make A List Of Your Clothing As Well Youve Got A LOT OF Items! :)
      **~**Sonici**~**

i could trade those three for it if you want! (NFT means not for trade)
      i refuse to make a liost of any clothing. its like some weird c**se or something. whenever i used
      to ty to trade my clothing, everyone would ignore me. i got sick of it and promised myself not
      to trade my clothes. so sorry for that. PLMKSNOL

Ok Ive Been Thinking And Is It Ok If I Add Something Cuz I REALLY Luv You Items
      For The Lamp I Would Like Ice Cream Tree Magic Carpet And Rainy Day Window Can We Do Kinzpost?

**~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.