blue moon lagoon

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives blue moon lagoon

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bratzdoll8

<p>I have blue moon lagoon for trade and I am looking for Licorice dress and Melody hat for it.
    </p>

cfskate wrote on 2012-12-07 at 12:34 PM

bratzdoll8 wrote on 2012-12-06 at 07:47 PM
      I have blue moon lagoon for trade and I am looking for Licorice dress and Melody hat for it.

this is worth that?!?!??!?!?!?!? are you serious i traded it a WHILE ago to girl who said it was her birthday for that red lip couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow…… honestly two promo isn’t worth it but a promo and maybe a regular PSI
      would probably be worth it. why’d you trade it for the couch???

oh BTW i have cats meow garden, diamond piano, and fire sign carousel if anyone wants
      to offer. (and if its okay with bratzdoll8)

I have blue moon lagoon for trade and I am looking for Licorice dress and Melody hat for it.

As others have stated, the Lagoon isn’t worth near that much. Sorry. Hope you find something else you’d like for it. *AIW

brumuda

Hi the moon fox was in the estore not too long ago so the value of the psi has shrunk. I will offer the blue easter egg chair from the estore blue chick that i have not seen in the estore for awhile

jewels250

Hi!

Your looking to get Promo items for a reg E-store Psi. I really don’t think anyone would make that trade. I have the items your looking for but would need a better offer. Sorry.

JEWELS

cfskate

this is worth that?!?!??!?!?!?!? are you serious i traded it a WHILE ago to girl who said it was her birthday for that red lip couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.