Breakthrough In Wild Watermelon Shirt!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Breakthrough In Wild Watermelon Shirt!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  4BubbaGump 11 years ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

Today Plumpy gave us advice on the watermelon shirt, here is what it said: That’s a tough one – almost a mystery! After doing research, i found out one thing you need a pair of something you WEAR IN THE RAIN. that was all she would tell me. she DOTTED her conversation with hints, but i was feeling a little GREEN around the gills, so i DANCED on home. Good luck! Love, Plumpy So i think there will be Rain gear, something spotted, and dance gear.

I know this forum is kinda old, but just encase you don’t know this yet, the recipe for the wild watermelon shirt is the Emerald polka dot rain boots, the ballerina leotard top, and the summer fun swim suit top. when I first found out the recipe I made a ton because I knew that people were trying to find the recipe. I hadn’t been on in a while and turns out people had already solved it. so basiclly I wasted a on of money for things people didn’t want. :oops:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.