Butterfly wing belt

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Butterfly wing belt

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys, so I was wondering if any deluxe member has the Butterfly Wing Belt, I can’t buy it well, cause I’m not deluxe lol, so I was wondering if any deluxe member would like to trade, I have quite a few items I could offer.

I know a lot of people have said yes, but I have it as well :)

Thank you very much! I’m so very appy with the belt :’) Thank you both!

Madukayil

Glad you like it, but I think my gift was a little late. I just realized that DF sent you one too, hehe. Anyways, see you around! –Maddie :)

dogfish

Hi maddie, sorry, all I do is scan and send. Kind a like Becky, only more mobile, LOL No forum for me! LMK if you need to replace the butterfly belt, I have tons to give away. Or just LMK if you need anything in general. Not sure I’d be positng over at Free Items, it’s too strange for me. Did they send you anything yet? Just curious. DF

Madukayil

Hello DF! It’s not a problem, haha, I understand! Naw, I don’t really need it replaced: thanks for asking though! :) As for free items: nothing yet, but I’m hoping that they’ll accept trades. But, it is still kinda disappointing to see people post there hoping to get something they really want, when they end up getting asked for an offer. :( Oh well, maybe they’ll get the whole purpose of the forum cleared up soon. Anyways, thanks for letting me know! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Hiya! I sent over the belt a few days ago: I was sending out a few items that day, so I hope I sent the right thing to you, lol. If not, just let me know, and I can send another. Thanks! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Hi again! I have sent out a friend request (FR) to Savannas15! I hope you’ll accept it, and as soon as you do, I’ll send over the belt. Enjoy! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Hello again! An FR is just a friend request, hehe. Sorry, I should have explained that: my bad. I’ll send you a friend request sometime today! :) –Maddie

Oh no I couldn’t ask you to do that! But I would love to send a FR to you if I knew what that was.. Lol could you explain? My username is Savannas15 :)! Thanks!

cutieny2008

FR: friend request :) I have an extra belt as well. I have sent you a friend request. My user is same as here.

dogfish

Hui cutieny, I sent this to darkknight days ago, Maybe the very first day they posted. TTYL DF

cutieny2008

Wow, you sure do get around fast, LOL Thanks for letting me know, though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.