Calling all traders!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Calling all traders!!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Who wants to trade for: Carrot juicer, 30 off coupon, lime sash/belt, a classic night stand with a cute decorations, a Kinz throne, Mazin’ Hamster tiara, or the rare item: pop-star uniform (pink dress with built-in jacket and attached tie)! I will decide if the item is worthy. Remember, after a trade, you cannot get the item back unless it was a rare item or PSI you want back. My user is iloveminihorse. Tell me your username and then add me as a friend so we can trade by post.

If you and robotkoala don’t work something out for the juicer, I’m interested.

I tried to add you said no? ;(

robotkoala

No i didnt. i never GOT a request. srry, though, ill try to add you

Oops, sorry. I didn’t know you were a trader. :( I wouldn’t have done that sorry.

robotkoala

dont worry its ok. when i typed that, that other persons said the modification thingy covering it

robotkoala

Hi there! you seem super nice so lets be friends! im robotkoala Feel free to add me! i would love the juicer & hamster tiara! i would trade my rare centurion coffee table and psi green spring greenhouse!

I will trade you fun in fuchsia shorts, blue spring sparkle dress, and something else/mystery prize for the mazin hamster tiara, classic night stand and the coupon lol un-girlsrule122345 lmk if you want to do this! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.