CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 11 years ago.

• Author

This is a place where anyone can trade! :)

abislu1

Anonmous! Where have ya been? Havent seen you since 2011! >^-^<

Anonymous

I have red santa hat, No free rides wacky hat, WackyER zingoz shirt, and more. just ask…

Louieabeast

I am looking for estore points and the mystery item from the estore… I have full elf, estore candy, leopard psi, estore ice cream scoop, snail psi, estore waffle wallaby psi, estore periodot table, estore opal table, and promo topaz gemster. Yes it’s not much but oh well xD

Louieabeast

Ok no longer have elf hat or waffle wallaby psi and now I have given up on getting estore points so yeah ,-, (got tricked by my own friend)

SMG & SMG2

Ok I am in need of many items! I need the: Black Director Chair, Chef Wallpaper, Fire SongBird Psi, Urban Beautification Bike Planter, and The Mystery Item from the Ganz Estore! PLMK if you have any and I will offer alot! Thanks!

dogfish

Toroko, no one has those items, trust me. The only item you will find with no problem is the mining cart promo, I’m sure a lot of people got one. The enchanted firefly tower is also HTF, well more like impossible. MNM good luck with your new forum, I think it’s great that you used that name. TTYL DF

hey DF!
          This is my list u guys I don’t really want any of this stuff so plmk if u’d want 2 trade 4 it!
          clothing
          Purple high cut sneakers
          3d glasses
          torn
          big black boots
          pink baby romper
          green kinz kringle hat and pants
          scare crow costume
          spring celebration shoes
          Glittering evening gown
          Shimmer gold / silver dress
          Rockerz punk leather jacket
          Rockerz punk pants
          Brilliant ball gown (raccoon psi)
          And tons more

KrazyKate

I like it all so you can view my list I posted of stuff I am willing to trade lmk if you wanna trade

PinoyPeach2

Wow. . . love it!

SPOOFY7

i REALY need both of those rockerz plmk what u want for them

Hey DF! u must be excited 1 more week til ur BD! :) i wanted to thank u again for the points u are so kind and generous! yeah i missed the old forum and couldn’t find it so made a new one lol

i was just trying to bring the old forum back cuz i have no clue where it is lol i know i copied the name

SMG & SMG2

Well I have all of those, just needing extras…

annaflower

um cool?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.