CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 11 years ago.

• Author

This is a place where anyone can trade! :)

oh my goodness dogfish you are a life saver!! thank you soooo much my UN is gidget43 and thanks again i would love those things. -hannahsurfergirl and yes, the desk is like a green

friendly1

Cheynee, how have you been? Do you by any chance have an extra Magical Hippogriff tapestry, I did not get the pet. If you do, here is a small trade list. If you don’t have it and want something here, just let me know. Same goes for you Chloe, if you want something here please let me know. Wonderful webkinz wardrobe, culinary cat counter, rockerz ticket booth(friends item), puppy patrol car, pink convertible, homemade carrot juicer, northern lights lamp, fluffy white bathtub, shimmering star lamp, musical ice box, longneck TV, frozen tundra treadmill. I can list more if needed. Also, I need one more yellow fence piece if per chance you have it. Take care and TTYL

dogfish

Hi bff, I am already getting that for you. Please be patient. LOL My bf that has it went to a BD party, will send later tonight. DF PS or it is sitting somewhere and I don’t know yet. Oh got the fence also. LOL

friendly1

Bff, you are to good to me! What will I get you? Let me know if you need anything! Cheynee, it looks like Chloe has it covered but if you need anything, I will be happy to trade with you. Hope all is well.

Don’t have any Plumpy, sorry! :(

SPOOFY7

i am in VERY BADLY in need of the plumpy glasses plmk

i have some but only 1 pair and they are not for trade sorry :( has anyone gotton the hammock from the egg prizes?

dogfish

NOPE. I have not won a hammock and my pets will need a dentist soon. LOL The good news is the hammock will be tradeable, so there is hope for all of us. Good luck guys, C

sorry mine aren’t for trade :( need anything else?

what have u guys gotton from the egg prizes? i’ve gotton some really cute items! :)

Hey Webkinz Fans! I am hannahsurfergirl12233 I am going to make an old fashioned school room. If anyone has a schoolhouse desk, please trade with me! I currently have one. The first person to speak up, gets to choose ONE item from this list. conch shell, Heart warming wall art, yellow onesie (I am a big fan. decorated with green pigs), toy purse, gumball machine (2 if desired), balloon bouquet. and more gtg! also people that respond after the first gets to pick one also. thanks!! -Hannahsurfergirl12233

sorry i don’t have the desk but will keep a look out 4 u

dogfish

Hi hannah, I think I have that desk in storage, it’s green, right? I think I have more than one milk truck also, friend me clo91 and I will gift those to you, nothing needed in return, a simple “thanks” works great for me. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.