CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 11 years ago.

• Author

This is a place where anyone can trade! :)

i’m also looking for shuts and slips.

Hey fudgey. Sent over a pair of slips. Nice to see you back on. Hope you find all of your wants!

thank you SOOOOOO much for the slips! you really didn’t hav 2 do dat doe! :O thanks again! oh BTW, if you live in washington, (like me) its such a BEAUTIFUL day outside! i just rode my bike at the park! so much fun! very cold though. so yeah,

hi i hav a diamond piano, over the rainbow ride PROMO, boys only treehouse PROMO, beetle bee helicopter PROMO, firesign carousel, and some other things that i’d like to trade. i’m looking for PROMO items, the burrowing cliffside slide, sly slide, endangerd wolf swing, banana boombox, strawberry jammin jukebox, and thats about it. PLMKSNOL if you hav an offer.

i have the strawberry jammin juice box if ya need it :)

hey I REALLY want the webkinz studio room but I can NEVER EVER find it. So I have Like 2,349 kinz cash and if you have the studio and you don’t want it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE trade me it for any item worth below 1,200 kinz cash and you have yourself anything you want AND you get to friend me on webkinz ( my username is popcorn800088 EXACTLY!)

bamboo578

savehorse,what do you want for the neo gothic dress?

i have neo gothic dress if u need it and don’t trade w/ saveahorse

abislu1

Hehehe yes I just love trading.I also recently got another fireplace and this one is to wintery.Im really sorry bout what happend earlier and I injoyed the game too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.