CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

This is a place where anyone can trade! :)

DF- thanks soooo much for the licorice dress! I♥ it so much! it looks so adorable on my aquamarine puppy!!! ur so nice thank u!!!!

KrazyKate

I have a lot to trade can you add me on webkinz or something so we can send it to eachother our trades or meet me in the trading room some how

BabyMinkey

I know I haven’t really been on these threads all that much, but if anyone needs WZ Jeans or Pegasus PSI PLMK and we might be able to work something out ^.^ Thanks! ♥

i’d like both of those but don’t have good enough items lol is there anything ur looking for?

about the trade- Leoard Tank? Red Rock? Belrgh, I haven’t been on. I can’t remember. I’ll post list ASAP. -Ellie ;)

SnowFawn

Hello everyone…glad to see most of Leigh’s friends here again..she wishes she could say hello herself, but for now, she cannot, for reasons I’ll explain later. Just letting you all know she’s still alive! :) ~Leigh’s Mom.

dogfish

Hi, thanks for posting, please tell Snowfawn I said “Hi” and hope she is doing great. We miss you Snow, DF

hey chloe i hope u liked ur gift i tryed my best lol its hard to find something u’d like since u pretty much have everything lol anything u need? also isn’t our birthstone lamp so pretty? it is my favorite so far :)

oh and tomorrow i’m gonna adopt my aquamarine puppy i’m so excited! :) what do u guys think i should name it? i was going to name it after me. maybe i should name it after chloe lol thanks sooooo much for giving me enough points to get her!!!

dogfish

Hi MNM, I loved all the gifts i got from you and all my friends. You guys are the best. Is tomorrow your BD? PLMK so I can make myself a note to send your gift. I have a pet named Chloe, LOL My bff has a pet named Chloe, maybe we can all meet with our “Chloe” pets, LOL I named my pup Marina, and I’m sure you will think of a great name, Happy Birthday! Chloe

dogfish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDNIGHTMOON! Have a great day and a great BD. Hope you like what I sent, GF, you don’t need much yourself. LOL Your list is even shorter than mine. TTYL Chloe

THANK YOU CHLOE! ITS THE BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i ♥ my gift so much ur so nice!!!!!!

I’ll make one this afternoon. :) Sorry, different time zones, so it’ll be a bit muddled! :) (the trade I mean. ;) Not the list!) :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.