calling fishpuppy

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives calling fishpuppy

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BonBonBakery 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BonBonBakery

tell him to post here please

bgos

Hey! Merry Christmas!

dogfish

Hi peek, we laughed about the fish puppy thing all weekend. It took me some time to figure out you are bon bon. I am a girl just so you know. Sorry, I was so busy over the weekend, helping friends make new rooms and stuff. I log on every day after school, so see ya in WW. LMK what items you saw that you really like or can use. If I have extras I will share. TTYL DF PS forums are super slow, but we are used to it.

Hi dogfish! :D How are you? I was looking for you because I need some items ( some of them are for Christmas, and for myself. ;) 1. cool collar coat 2. dressy purple coat 3. shearling jacket 4. Christmas Caroler Gazebo. Also, do you have an extra chocolate couch and 2 medieval tents? My sincere apologies, if I’m being greedy. :( I’m trying not to be. Let me know what or if you want anything in return. Merry Christmas!~SC

Oh, and do you have one extra entitled tapestry too?

Do you have the princess and the pea super bed for a friend of mine too?

dogfish

HI cupcake, There are many looking for me this month, LOL I have had to use my “secret” account just to hang out with bffs . I will be glad to help with your “shopping” and will send what I can. and what I have time to find in storage. Nothing needed in return. What did you mean by “don’t say what I am sending”? Sadly if I don’t say some of what I am sending, especially to mom, she will get too many dupes. I also compare xmas lists with others in the CH. Merry Christmas to you too, DF

Hi dogfish! :D I should have explained this more clearly. ;) What I meant is: don’t say what you’re sending to me on mom’s Christmas wish list forum. On this one though, it’s totally ok. It’s just that some of the gifts that you’re sending me are for a friend of mine that’s replying on mom’s forum, and I don’t want them to read what they’re getting because I told them that their gift for Christmas will be a surprise. So sorry about that. Have a sweet day!~SC

dogfish

Hmm cupcake, well that might be a bit sticky. I think I am friends with almost all the posters on mom’s forum and they could have read this already LOL Good Luck surprising any one in WW. DF

LOL!!! Maybe I should’ve gone under one of my ”secret identities”. XD I have some secret names too. Maybe next year. ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.