Calm Down People!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Calm Down People!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  zebb5 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

zebb5

Ok, before I start I have to say I am not trying to be rude in any way its my opinion on this signature situation. First of this problem wasn’t a issue in the beginning. It was calling and emailing Ganz. Then people started budding heads about the problem. People who made a big deal about it were saying #savethesigs and whining about signatures leaving and how the new webkinz are “babyish”. Then people who dont care as much are explaining how webkinz weren’t created for preteens and teens. Then the people who care start screaming and yelling at the other people. Then drama starts. Later on people got more angry because they didn’t get a signature black wolf! People let out a lot of this angry in October when the signature moose came out, they were saying its not cute, who even wanted a moose, or what does a moose have to do with October a signature black wolf is better for October. Some of you guys need to understand you won’t always get what you want the moose represents a nation! But people who don’t care as much don’t act like its not important. I’m not trying to be mean to anyone I’m just saying my opinion.

HeyitsGlitz

Where was i when this all happend? Lol

LesMisLover

i agree zebb5 :-D

They were too expensive to begin with. o_o

Becky71W

Just look on the bright side, all those Signature items are going to be so valuable as is the Signature furniture. As a collector I am happy with the discontinuation.

Atomton

It is not the bright side if you are trying to make a room for your Bengal Cat and you don’t have the bookshelf, window, dining table, limosine, or an idea for chairs? You are lucky to have it all! :) -Atom

TheDisciple

I agree and disagree. I am upset, but that’s mainly because I am a teenager and I like more realistic things. But I am going to grow out of it in a few years…so it doesn’t really matter. But also, we don’t know Ganz’ side of the story. They could cost too much to make. I mean, when you hold a Signature, you feel the quality and why they were so expensive. Also, it’s just how they stopped making lil’kinz. There is a time for change, and I think something even better than Signatures will come out of this. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone, but sometimes you just gotta let go. I mean, most of them were over $30 anyways! I’d rather get a few new tops or something! Webkinz was not aiming for teenagers to be on here…probably more towards 8-12. Those littler kids don’t have that much to spend, they also like pink fluffy things. :) I think Ganz made a good decision. ~TheDisciple, aka Stealthstorm

zebb5

I agree! I’m a preteen so I don’t have much to spend. I see your opinion and I agree with it

Atomton

I agree with you totally! :). We both have the same point and around the same age. Webkinz is for everybody, there is a webkinz for anyone and everyone. The lil’ kinz are not retired though. They still sell them at my Target for $5. I don’t know. I think Ganz made a good decision as well.-Atom

zebb5

Yes! I got a Lil kinz canary from target for $5

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.