Can anyone give me an Amethyst Tiara?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Can anyone give me an Amethyst Tiara?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I think I missed the promo – though I remember logging on Christmas Day. I keep seeing people wearing it at the Clubhouse, though. Does anyone have an extra that they would like to give me? I could trade for one too, though, but I wouldn’t give very high value items, after all, it was only a month ago. So, maybe some GanzWorld, Magical Forest, maybe some lower value furniture like the Gold Leaf items.  Does anyone know if Ganz gave out the Amethyst Princess Dress? ;) PLMK!

dogfish

Hi Cutie, I have extra, but you did ask that I not send you one. We did not get the dress. BTW, the gold leaf prizes are worth way more than most prizes. You can only get them by collecting the keys, and some people never win the gold and green key prizes, the gold leaf ones. Check out the Value Guide if you are going to trade and get good trades. TTYL and good luck trading DF

cutieny2008

Hmm. I would like to have the tiara, but only if I can give you something in return for some of the items you gave me. I think I have the retired Magic Carpet Exclusive and a Suddenly Spring trampoline. Would you take one for the Badger PSI and the tiara, just so I feel less guilty for all the items you gave me? ;)

cutieny2008

I’m rather sorry, but the trampoline is currently on hold, in case Alice wants it. :( I’ll try to trade for more PSI.

dogfish

Cutieny, it’s OK Alice (WW) is a friend of mine. I don’t need the trampoline, anyway. I think I may be using my badger hill, so sorry. I will be happy to send the tiara. TTYL DF

cutieny2008

Hello, Dogfish! That’s alright about the PSI, but if you ever get another, PLMK. Don’t worry about the tiara either. Ailuropoda unexpectedly friended me, and then sent a whole package of tiaras! But thank you for offering to do so anyway. :)

Do you guys mean the Amethyst Tiara? ‘Cause I have one, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to trade it. Maybe I would for a Garnet, Topaz, or Amethyst Gem Lamp. If you don’t have any gem lamps, I’m fine with rare clothes & items. My username is lolanut if anyone’s interested! ;)

cutieny2008

Hi! It’s okay, a friend sent me about three tiaras. XD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.