Can You Trade eStore Items/Points?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Can You Trade eStore Items/Points?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi Just a simple question, I been reading other peoples post about things you can trade, but I never hear that you can give/trade eStore points and items to another player. Is it possible and if so how?

markg97

Hi Alice., I send you a friend request hope you get.

markg97

Hay Alice do you want to be friends in Webkinz World?

Sure, feel free to send me a friend request. My user is pookiejosephine. Thanks!

markg97

Thank You Alice, I didn’t know that you can do that, so thank you for the helpful information.

You’re welcome, happy to help. Glad I could answer your question for you. Have a great day and good luck in Webkinz World. :D

Hi there. It is possible to give/trade Estore points, however Estore items cannot be sent or traded. You can ‘send’ Estore items to members from the Estore. Estore PSI however, can be traded and sent via kinzpost. You can ‘trade’ Estore points by logging into your Estore account, clicking ‘Manage Account’ at the top right of the screen, click ‘gift points’. Then you type in the desired username and amount of points, hit confirm, and the points are then transferred to that user’s WW Estore account. Hope this helps!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.