Candycane44′s and Snowflake Pup Queen’s Horse advice

Home Forums Pets – Archives Candycane44′s and Snowflake Pup Queen’s Horse advice

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

So me and candycane44 have decided to work together and create a forum. She knows alot about horses and I have a book (I can look it up) so if ya need advice LUK

Niberts1

This is not a bad idea. But what would you reccomend for a first timer that has some horse knowledge, for some trail riding? And everyone snores haha good one on my forum. Haha

For trail riding some are trained for it but the best would be an Equestrianism, Arab. Also the *everyone snores* thing was I felt it would be boring so you know but I am now foxstar (why I say this is she says the funniest thing like; ONG UNICORNS

no not now

Niberts1

Thanks for the info. I am kinda boring I am not really known for being funny online but in real life I am. Thanks for the info again I appreciate it.

candycane44

My brother (as a first timer) got a pony. they are not really small, like shetland ponies (unless u get a shetland pony xD ), i reccomend a ROcky Mountain Pony, they are really pretty and adorable ;D

Grey Arabian? or maybe appaloosa like you said buth are cute though

Well mollyberger I have never had a horse but it depends on the horse. Get a trained horse. I think that it would be best to go for; Arab, Cleveland, Andalucian. Thanks for coming.

mollyberger

hi there! I was wondering what horses you suggest for a first timer. I have never had a horse and I probably never will but I was just wondering. I really like the kind that is like spotted and gray I think it is called a appolsa or something . is that a good kind?

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.