Capability to create a new account without a "free webkinz"

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Capability to create a new account without a "free webkinz"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cutemisty21 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

cutemisty21

I have gotten to the point on my account where it is starting to run slow because I have 100+ webkinz on it. I decided I wanted to create a new account (so I would have my webkinz split between two accounts). When I went to create a new one I realized there was no option to create an account without having to get a free webkinz cat or dog with it. I wish there were a way to create an account using a code and not having to sign up free first.

well, its good for some things and bad for others. in your case, its bad. but if someone was recomended webkinz and they dont want to spend there money on a webkinz cuz they dont know if they’ll like it or not, it’s a fine way to test it.

cutemisty21

Yeah thats true, Im not saying they should remove the feature all together, just have another option to create an account with a code.

forest85

wow I just saw that! that is crazy!

cutemisty21

Yeah and kind of annoying considering I already have both of the webkinz they’re offering for free..

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.