CATS MEOW GARDEN AND ROCKERZ PUPPY PSI HERE!! by 4pb

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CATS MEOW GARDEN AND ROCKERZ PUPPY PSI HERE!! by 4pb

This topic contains 57 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

<p>Title says it all! -4pb-
    </p>

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-27 at 06:31 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-26 at 08:21 PM
      Fudgey– well if u wanna trade back then that’s fine… in other words undoing the trade. But I would never trade a cats meow garden for just a howling ridge though. And even though i had 2 it doesn’t change the values. So lmk if u wanna undo the trade.
      Cheyenne– well let’s see if fudgey wants to undo the trade or not.
      -4pb-

no no its fine! (honestly i think that would berude if i did that.) i only miss it,
      its not that bad like the time i traded my burrowing cliffside slide. OMG, i was crying SO hard!
      i know i’ll get it back some day :D but for now we can just enjoy the stuff.

OK coolyos lol. Someone kept reporting me in the clubhouse and I got banned for a day JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO GET WINGS!! GRR! But hey. I got a good trade or two and a good friend. Maybe me and the person I almost traded with will meet up again someday…

-4pb-

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-26 at 08:21 PM

Fudgey– well if u wanna trade back then that’s fine… in other words undoing the trade. But I would never trade a cats meow garden for just a howling ridge though. And even though i had 2 it doesn’t change the values. So lmk if u wanna undo the trade.
      Cheyenne– well let’s see if fudgey wants to undo the trade or not.
      -4pb-

no no its fine! (honestly i think that would berude if i did that.) i only miss it,
      its not that bad like the time i traded my burrowing cliffside slide. OMG, i was crying SO hard!
      i know i’ll get it back some day :D but for now we can just enjoy the stuff.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.