cece945 trading forum!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives cece945 trading forum!

This topic contains 115 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cece945

<p>Trade all you want :) I’ll get a list up soon
    </p>

sorry petal pal i have 2 go 2 bed but i will be on tomorrow at around 3:00 0′clock-ish Eastern Time

i dont care what room do YOU want to go to???

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-26 at 10:37 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 10:14 PM
      Hey Nutty Buddy I saw you on and sent the stuff but you never sent anything??

I just logged back in (havent turned phone back on thats why you dont see me lol) I have items disappear from my dock (tried to post this already) and I sometimes have to log out and re log back in a couple of times to get them to reappear (I have almost 3000 items in my dock lol it can cause issues like this on occasion) dont worry I promise they are cmonig youre way lolz :D
      NB

Cece

3rd time is a charm LOL!!!!!!! I finally got 2 of my seven missing items to “reappear” and thankfully one was the bunny pants LOL!! They are on there way I am SOOOOO sorry!! I have never evere ever not sent an item, if there is one thing to never worry about with me that is it LOL, it is just cuz I have so much in my dock lol.

NB

PS: again, I am so very sorry for the delay in sending my stuff to you so sorry!

petalpal

What room?

kk i havent been on webkinz for a while so someone may have taken the clock and i probably wont be able to go on right away because my computer is being weird

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.