Celia’s Red Rose Renovation – STUNNING ROOM DESIGNS for pets of all kinds!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Celia’s Red Rose Renovation – STUNNING ROOM DESIGNS for pets of all kinds!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  celia606 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

celia606

Can’t seem to get your room right? Look no further for the PERFECT room design!!! Here at Red Rose Renovation (RRR), we’re determined to give you the rooms of your dreams for free! We will need to know the usual: room SIZE, room TYPE, and BUDGET, as well as the placement of doors, and any special items you would like to include. Also important are your pet’s PERSONALITY, GENDER, and INTERESTS. For example: What are your pet’s favorite colors? Do they like sports, art, dancing, cooking, etc? What is their style? The more details you provide, the more fabulous your room will turn out!!! Need a room as soon as possible? We promise to give you a room you will LOVE within three days! And If you aren’t completely satisfied with your room, we will do it over as many times as it takes. Thanks for visiting RRR and please try us out for a quick and perfect room!

gh2002

hi I need help with my indoor camping room it is a large room.

Hey Celia! I was wondering if you could design a room for my pet Hopping Bunny Lauren. She is a girl and loves reading, bright colors and also loves to draw! The room is large, and has doors on all walls. In the room, I would like for her to have a reading corner, an art area and please use lots of windows! Lauren hates darkness. I also have some furniture i would like to use in the room, if possible: The sultans settee, the pageant princess bed, and the neo Gothic grandfather clock. My budget is 2000-3000 kinzcash, but i can go up to 4000 (i would just have to play lots of games!) I hear you’re a great designer, and i cant wait to see my room! Thanks!!!

Guess what? I got more KinzCash and now i can go up to 8000 KinzCash! Thanks again!!!

celia606

Wow, that’s awesome! I’ll wait and see what you think of the original room, and then you can let me know if you want to modify anything to fit your bigger budget! The one thing I would suggest right now is to use 3 Winged Thrones instead of 3 Lemon Chairs for a more elegant look, while still keeping that lovely, bright yellow color! That would bring it to around 4125 KC. If you want more in your art corner, you could also pull the table away from the wall to add in an Art Station for 400 more KC. Hope this helps!

celia606

Hi alley_cat_rocks! I know your second comment is still going through moderation, but I couldn’t wait to design your room! So I’m going to post my current design, and when your comment goes through we’ll see if I have to make any changes (right now I have NO idea what that comment will say!) By the way, the Pageant Princess Bed is one of my FAVORITE superbeds because it’s so colorful and pretty! I think the rainbow in the Fantasy Wallpaper balances the colors beautifully. Now I have two flooring options for you – I prefer the Fantastic Fantasy Flooring because all the colors really pop against the white, and the room looks really light and airy, OR you can use the Golden Hardwood Flooring if you want a warmer feel. I suggest putting all the furniture in and then trying out both floorings to see which one you like better! That being said, here is your shopping list: Fantasy Trophy Pedestal, Plush Rug, Art Easel, Polished Oak Table (use the Elegant White Dining Table if you choose the Golden Hardwood Flooring), 3 Lemon Chairs, Rainbow Flowers, Sky Blue Book Box, Funky Girl Room Divider, Funky Girl Area Rug, 2 Modern Windows, and 3 Square Swing-Open Windows. If you can, please get the purple GanzWorld Couch on Webkinz News for 2500 Moneyz, and any pair of any Gemstone Lamps (all of them look great, and I can send you the Alexandrite ones if you need!) The total cost is around 3200 KC, but I will send you some items to help out, so you don’t have to play that many games! The layout will be in the next comment…

celia606

Here is the layout! Place the bed in the left corner against the solid wall, one space away from the door. There should be one space on the other side of the bed, in the corner, to put the Fantasy Trophy Pedestal as a sort of side table. Place the Plush Rug (which I will send you) at the foot of the bed, one space away from the invisible left wall. Now in the right corner of the room, place the Art Easel in the corner against the solid wall. Place the Polished Oak Table against the same wall, long side against the wall, with one space between the table and the easel. Place the 3 Lemon Chairs around the table – one chair on the left side, two on the long side. On the table, put the Rainbow Flowers. This makes a fun area for Lauren to draw, so I will also send you a Colorful Characters Coloring Book for you to put on the table! This is Lauren’s art corner. Now go to the bottom corner of the room and place the Sultan’s Settee in the corner, long side against the right invisible wall. One space to the left, place the Sky Blue Book Box with two Gemstone Lamps on either side of the bookshelf. Then, to the left of the bottom right door, place a Funky Girl Divider to give Lauren some privacy when she reads! In the top corner of the room, place the Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock in the corner, and a GanzWorld Couch right next to it against the right wall. In front of the couch, place the Funky Girl Area Rug. Now we can add in the windows! Not all the windows in a room have to be the same, so I like to mix and match them. Space the 2 Modern Windows out on the left solid wall in the top corner, where the wall is empty. Place 1 Square Swing-Open Window above the GanzWorld Couch, one above the Fantasy Trophy Pedestal, and one on the space between the Oak Table and the Art Easel. Annnd we’re done! I hope these instructions were simple enough to follow, but if they weren’t, no worries… I can invite you over to my house and show you a replica of the room if you would like. Also, let me know your username so I can send you the Plush Rug and Colorful Characters Coloring Book and anything else you need! I am bea606 :)

Celia, I LOVE THIS ROOM!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used the Fantasy flooring, and it does look light and airy! And you are so kind to offer to send me stuff! I don’t need the rug or the book, but if you could, could you send me the gemstone lamps and the Ganzworld couch? You don’t need to change anything about the room in relation to my comment about my budget, but I do have something to ask: could you add a kitchen in there? I moved the Neo Gothic grandfather clock out of the room, and the Ganzworld couch could go somewhere else in the room, maybe in the middle or something. The Funky Girl rug i moved to the reading area, and i switched out the Sultan’s settee for a Shaggy Yorkie Couch (Sorry about all the changes! I like it a little better this way, but yours is still the best!!!). I was thinking the kitchen could go in the top corner. I like to consider myself a little bit of a designer, but you are a lot better than I could ever be!!! You are THE BEST!!!!!!!!! My username is alleycatgirl6, by the way. I am so glad I chose RRR! Thanks again!

celia606

Hi alley_cat_rocks, your comment made me smile from ear to ear! Thanks for the enthusiastic response! It’s fine that you changed some things around – I think it’s great when people personalize their spaces! Anyway… adding this kitchen was A LOT more difficult than I thought it would be. Normally I don’t use single themes, I like to mix and match items from different themes. But not matter what I tried, nothing looked right! I realized that this was because the rest of the room was so busy and colorful, if I tried to mix different colors it would just be a mess. So for this kitchen, I went with the Funky Girl theme: Funky Girl Refrigerator, Funky Girl Stove, 4 Funky Girl Kitchen Counters, and 1 Funky Girl Sandwich Maker. This kitchen will cost 2580 KC. The pink balances out the pink in the bottom corner of the room, and also grounds the room so that it’s more cohesive and not just different colors everywhere. You can set everything up in the top corner of the room starting against the right wall, and when you get to the door, curve the counters out in an L shape. With this layout, the GanzWorld Couch can go in the top corner against the empty left wall, once space away from the door. I’ll give you the freedom as a designer to play around with different arrangements :) Oh, and I sent you the lamps and the couch, so let me know if you got my gift!

I did get your gift, and I sent you a thank you! And really, that thank you isn’t just for the gifts. It’s from the bottom of my heart (and Lauren’s! :D ) because i have never met someone so kind and trusting!!! My room looks AWESOME and it’s all thanks to you! You are a great designer and you know what you’re talking about. Trust me, I will be back for more designs for my other pets!! Just not right now… ;D Right now I’m going to enjoy my new room with Lauren!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttercup207

Oh! i forgot! My drum set is sliver with red… Got any ideas of how these things can match and look AWESOME???

celia606

Hi buttercup207, thanks for trying us out! Without further ado, I present… your awesome music room! Shopping list: Creative Studio Wallpaper, Creative Studio Flooring, 2 Music Note Chairs, Music Guitar Table, Toy Guitar, Dainty Dining Chair (to go with the piano), Rock & Roll Trophy Pedestal, Music Note Wall Art, Music Note Wall Charm, and Two Right Paws Poster (I know this is a music room, but since you have a jukebox there’s sure to be some dancing too!). Your total will be 1725, I hope that’s within your price range! Then you can add in your drum set, piano, and juke box. The trick to matching any two colors is to balance them throughout the room, so I took the red and pink and created splashes of those colors all around. Let me know if you want a layout :) I think this room looks great and I’m crossing my fingers you do too!

celia606

If you have it, the red heart wall decoration from Valentine’s Day would also look great in this room!

celia606

Hello everyone! Since no one else is requesting a room right now, here is a fun idea anyone can try… a SLEEPOVER ROOM! This design is for a large room but can be modified to fit smaller rooms by taking some things out. You will need: Starry Slumber Wallpaper, Starry Slumber Flooring, Twilight Toy Box, Top of the Charts TV, 4 CampKinz Cots, Neo Gothic Fireplace, 4 Pink Plush Chairs, 2 Dazzling Diva Vanities, 1 Vivid Violet Couch OR the purple GanzWorld Couch that costs 2500 Webkinz News Moneyz (you will save about 900 kinzcash by using the GanzWorld Couch instead). I think some great accessories are: 2 Dynamic Dancer’s Duffels, 3 WOW Pillows (you can get these by watching the Cat’s Pajama Party music video and doing the quiz at the end), BFF Plushies (they cost 1000 Webkinz News Moneyz), the CampKinz S’mores Station from the marshmallow collection event (makes a GREAT snack station!), the Go Fish Card Game, and some awesome books that you can pick out! Feel free to design your own layout, but here is mine: Place the Neo Gothic Fireplace in the middle of the room (optional if you can’t get one or trade for one because it’s a rare item). The 4 CampKinz Cots go around the fireplace in a square, so friends can chat around the fireplace at night! The couch, Twilight Toy Box, and CampKinz S’mores Station go in the top corner of the room. The TV goes in the left corner, perfect for late-night movies. The vanities go in the right corner against the solid wall with the Pink Plush Chairs – no slumber party is complete without makeovers! Place 3 WOW pillows in a triangle in the bottom corner, with a card game or book in the middle. You can scatter the plushies, bags, and books around the room however you like. This room will cost you about 9000 kinzcash, so either save up, do it bit-by-bit, or take some things out (for example, you don’t need to use the TV, you can choose to use only one vanity, you don’t need the toy box, etc.) There you have it, the perfect sleepover room! If you try this idea, let me know how it turns out!

buttercup207

Hey! I was thinking of a kind of music room for my pets… it’s a medium sized room and has 1 door on the left visible wall. I already have a piano, drums and a jukebox but i need some cool flare and flow. the piano is pink btw. Friend me- buttercup207

leafwing

hi i need a bedroom for my black-bear, its a medium room bedroom and oh there is a door on the bottom clear wall on the left (you know how there are two solid walls and two clear onss on the bottom) my budget is 3000 to 4000 kinz cash but it can go a little bit over just not like 5000 lol. my black-bear is a boy and loves adventure and exploring the great outdoors and his psi bed needs to go in it. Also his toys the orange zangoz plush and the leaping frog need to go in his room. please finish it ASAP THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celia606

Hi leafwing! I tried to finish your room as quickly as possible, just as you requested. Here it is! You can either follow the simple shopping list, OR follow my step by step layout of the room. I’ll give you the shopping list first: 1 CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper,1 Campkinz Cabin Flooring, 2 Country Side Tables, 2 Jar o’ Fireflies Lamps, 1 Stony Storage Toy Box, 1 Rough Hewn Rug, 4 Toadstool Chairs, 1 Country Home Square Table, 1 Rockin’ Red Couch, 1 Cave TV. Your total is 4050, which goes a tiny bit over your budget, but I hope that’s ok! Now the step-by-step instructions: First, use the CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper and CampKinz Cabin Flooring to give the room that “outdoors-y, nature” feel. Next, place your Black Bear’s bed against one of the solid walls, in the middle. Buy 2 Country Side Tables to put on either side of the bed, and 2 Jar o’ Fireflies Lamps to put on either table. Also get 1 Stony Storage Toy Box and 1 Rough Hewn Rug from the stone age theme. I would place the toy box diagonal from one of the side tables, against the other solid wall. The rug goes at the foot of the bed. On the opposite side of the room, in one corner, we’re going to create a seating area to chat or have a snack, so get 4 Toadstool Chairs to place around 1 Country Home Square Table. In the other free corner, place 1 Rockin’ Red Couch facing 1 Cave TV. Your bear’s toys can go in the last free corner on the side of the bed without the toy box. I’ve left room for your door right in between the seating area and TV area :) So this is your adventure explorer black bear bedroom, I hope you love it! Let me know what you think!

celia606

I forgot to add – since the room goes slightly over budget, if you want, I can send you a Jar o’ Fireflies Lamp to make up for the extra cost :)

leafwing

i did everything you said and oh wow the room looks so great!!!! thx for describing the layout and everything and don’t worry about the extra cost cuz its only a little bit so you don’t have to send me anything. and to be honest this was kind of a splurge for me but it was worth it cuz it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so thx so much

celia606

You’re welcome! I had a lot of fun designing your room and I am SO glad you’re satisfied! Thanks for being an awesome first customer!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.