Celia’s Red Rose Renovation – STUNNING ROOM DESIGNS for pets of all kinds!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Celia’s Red Rose Renovation – STUNNING ROOM DESIGNS for pets of all kinds!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  celia606 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

celia606

Can’t seem to get your room right? Look no further for the PERFECT room design!!! Here at Red Rose Renovation (RRR), we’re determined to give you the rooms of your dreams for free! We will need to know the usual: room SIZE, room TYPE, and BUDGET, as well as the placement of doors, and any special items you would like to include. Also important are your pet’s PERSONALITY, GENDER, and INTERESTS. For example: What are your pet’s favorite colors? Do they like sports, art, dancing, cooking, etc? What is their style? The more details you provide, the more fabulous your room will turn out!!! Need a room as soon as possible? We promise to give you a room you will LOVE within three days! And If you aren’t completely satisfied with your room, we will do it over as many times as it takes. Thanks for visiting RRR and please try us out for a quick and perfect room!

pikapooka

Alright Celia, I’m back! I loved Angel’s room, now I want to see what you can do for my Cocker Spaniel Almond. He is a boy and loves the great outdoors. He has a Buried Bone fridge that he wants in his room. His room is medium and I can do any price. I also have a backyard that I’m trying to renovate, but I need some help. I’m trying to do a jungle theme and I want to use a harmonious hammock in it. Again, I can do any price. Can you help me?

celia606

Haha, welcome back, pikapooka! Both of these rooms are pretty high-budget, so you can put them together bit by bit, but I hope you love them in the end! First, Almond’s room: New Jungle Wallpaper, Café Flooring, Bedrock Bed, Deep Jungle Television, Relaxing Rock Sofa, Cave Hole Window, Jungle Trophy Pedestal, Amaryllis, Creamy Vanilla Side Table, 4 Zen Master Zabutons, Mini Biosphere, and a Nature’s Hug Leaf Rug for every door in the room. Everything will cost around 6820 KC. The New Jungle Wallpaper is perfect for someone who loves the great outdoors, and the flooring is almond-colored, which I thought was cute :) Place the Bedrock Bed in the left corner of the room against the solid wall. The TV goes against the same wall in the top corner of the room. One space away, place the Relaxing Rock Sofa facing the TV. On the wall space between the TV and the sofa (the right solid wall), place the Cave Hole Window. Next, in the right corner of the room, place the Jungle Trophy Pedestal with the Amaryllis on top. Beside the pedestal, place the Buried Bone Fridge against the right solid wall. Since Almond has a refrigerator in his room, I figured he would need an eating area, so in the bottom corner, place the Creamy Vanilla Side Table (you can turn it so that the drawer isn’t showing) with 4 Zen Master Zabutons around it. (The bamboo details on the zabutons reminded me of nature!) On the side table, place the Mini Biosphere. Finally, in front of every door, place a Nature’s Hug Leaf Rug. Now on to the backyard jungle! This room’s going to cost a lot more, but I think it’s worth it! Shopping List: Crosscut Tree Table, 4 Tree Stump Chairs, Calming Campfire Stove (it’s from the CampKinz Cookout Challenge, but if you don’t have it you can also buy the CampKinz Marshmallow Pit for an extra 550 KC), and 3 Striped Beach Loungers. I also think the Crystal Falls Kit (400 KC) would look amazing, but it’ll take some effort to build it! As a substitute you could use the Pig Paradise Lake (from the Camp Counselor challenge) or the Inground Lap Pool (for an extra 1400 KC). Also, scatter Palm Trees and Geranium Bushes around the yard to give it a tropical jungle look. I recommend around 10 Palm Trees and 6 Geranium Bushes, but the numbers are up to you. You can also create a winding trail through the center of the yard, using CampKinz Curvy Trails and CampKinz Nature Trails. I recommend starting with about 6 of each. In total the cost is around 8180 KC. Place the Harmonious Hammock in the right corner of the yard with 1 or 2 Palm Trees. Diagonal from the hammock, a couple spaces away, place the Crosscut Tree Table with 4 Tree Stump Chairs around it. In the top corner, place the Crystal Falls Kit or whatever substitute you want to use. In the left corner, place the Calming Campfire Stove. Scatter the 3 Striped Beach Loungers around it (you can get more loungers if you want, but I stuck with 3 so it wouldn’t look too crowded). Now create a trail running through the center of the yard with CampKinz Curvy Trails and CampKinz Nature Trails. You can have fun playing around with different layouts! Scatter Palm Trees and Geranium Bushes around the yard for the finishing touch. I hope you and Almond like the new room and tropical jungle, and thanks again for visiting RRR!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.