Celia’s Red Rose Renovation – STUNNING ROOM DESIGNS for pets of all kinds!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Celia’s Red Rose Renovation – STUNNING ROOM DESIGNS for pets of all kinds!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  celia606 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

celia606

Can’t seem to get your room right? Look no further for the PERFECT room design!!! Here at Red Rose Renovation (RRR), we’re determined to give you the rooms of your dreams for free! We will need to know the usual: room SIZE, room TYPE, and BUDGET, as well as the placement of doors, and any special items you would like to include. Also important are your pet’s PERSONALITY, GENDER, and INTERESTS. For example: What are your pet’s favorite colors? Do they like sports, art, dancing, cooking, etc? What is their style? The more details you provide, the more fabulous your room will turn out!!! Need a room as soon as possible? We promise to give you a room you will LOVE within three days! And If you aren’t completely satisfied with your room, we will do it over as many times as it takes. Thanks for visiting RRR and please try us out for a quick and perfect room!

buttercup207

Oh I should let you know i accidentally thanked someone else for designing my room… the names are kind of the same… maybe it WAS a bad idea to ask for 2 different possibilities… I picked your design but also a little bit of hers.. so i guess I should be thanking you both.. but going to the point.. thanks sooo much for designing the room! It’s so awesome to have people like you helping people like me…;p

celia606

That’s okay and you’re welcome! I actually think combining ideas from different designers sounds pretty cool, and I’m glad I could help :)

pikapooka

Hi Celia! I need help with my lil kinz white poodle angel’s room. See, I started giving her the big-city girl room theme before it went deluxe. She has the bed, wallpaper, and floor. I can do anything below 10,000 kinz cash. Her room is medium with doors on each transparent wall on the bottom. Angel isn’t picky about her room contents, she just wants it to look good and match. Thank you!

celia606

Hi pikapooka! I know, it’s such a bummer when themes go deluxe, isn’t it? :( I assumed you were talking about the City Styling Theme with all the pink furniture, but please correct me if I’m wrong and I can redo your room! Anyway, here is your shopping list: Coffee & Cream Side Table, Funky Girl Lamp, 2 White Silk Sofas, Short Mahogany Coffee Table, Orchid, Pink and White Swirl Rug, Lime Corinthian Dining Chair, Citrus Swirl Painting, Oval Contour Cabinet, Funky Girl Karaoke Machine, Funky Girl Stereo, and 2 Modern Windows. I wasn’t sure if you wanted to use the poodle PSI, so I included it, but as a substitute you can use the Funky Girl Makeup Vanity, which will cost 300 extra KC. Everything else will cost 6025 KC. I used a color palette of pink, blue, and green, which I think looks super cool! Layout: Place your bed in the top corner of the room with the headboard against the right wall. Place the Coffee & Cream Side Table right beside it, and the Funky Girl lamp on the side table. Next, in the bottom corner of the room, place the two White Silk Sofas facing each other with the Short Mahogany Coffee Table in between them. Put the pink Orchid on the coffee table. In the right corner of the room, place the Pink and White Swirl Rug. Against the solid right wall, place the vanity as far to the right as possible. In front of the vanity goes the Corinthian Dining Chair, and above the vanity, hang the Citrus Swirl Painting. To the left of the vanity place the Oval Contour Cabinet against the wall. (All of these should be on top of the Pink and White Swirl Rug!) Now, in the left corner of the room, place the Funky Girl Karaoke Machine in the corner against the solid left wall. Place the Funky Girl Stereo 2 spaces away from the transparent left wall, and 1 space away from the solid left wall. This makes a fun karaoke corner for Angel and her friends to rock out! Place one Modern Window on the solid left wall 1 space away from the edge, and the other Modern Window on the same wall, 1 space away from the other edge, so that there are 3 spaces between the windows. That’s all for now! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. I hope you and Angel enjoy your new room!

buttercup207

That’s so kind of You.. you really don’t have to send me that decoration (if you find it) I don’t think I even have you as a friend.. which should change;) The room looks great and I love it! I added an ‘auditions today’ poster above the drums and instead of the dainty chair I used a white chair that i already had.. I look through all of the chairs and couldn’t find the chair you suggested , I must have missed it. I also bought a paw mat for the dance area… then realized my floor was black… this is why you are the designer! Thanks again!!! :D (my username if i have not already told you – buttercup207)

celia606

Adding that poster is a great idea! And sorry about the chair, but I’m glad you found a substitute! The paw mat would have been a great idea too, haha – don’t worry, I’ve made similar mistakes a few times :) I think we might be friends, my username is bea606 (Bea is part of my middle name in case anyone was wondering why it’s different from my name here)!

celia606

Hi gh2002! For some reason your comment isn’t showing up, but I did see that you wanted help with an indoor camping room. Since you didn’t give me a budget, I decided to do two rooms – one with a high cost and one with a lower cost. The first design will cost 5700 KC, and will include a sleeping area, kitchen area, sitting area, and bathroom area. Shopping list: CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper, CampKinz Cabin Flooring, 2 CampKinz Cots, CampKinz Outdoor Kitchen Set, Pie in the Sky Stove, Country Home Square Table, 4 Cloud Chairs, Porcelain Toilet, Porcelain Sink, Green Leaf Toy Box, 2 Wooden Room Dividers, Country Home Bench Seat, 2 Nature’s Hug Leaf Rugs, and Saguaro Cactus. I brought the outdoors in by using the colors of nature, like the green of grass and the blue of sky! The second room option costs MUCH less, at 2665 KC! It has everything except the bathroom area. Shopping list: CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper, CampKinz Cabin Flooring, 2 Prairie Wood Beds, Autumn Counter, Jungle Blender, Tree Stump Side Table, 4 Dance Recital Chairs, Rattan Toy Box, Wicker Chair, Rough Hewn Rug, and Saguaro Cactus. This room uses richer colors and has more of a cabin-feel. Also, if you have the CampKinz Canoe Paddles from the CampKinz Cookout challenge, they would look great on one of the walls in both designs! It’s up to you which room design to use, depending on your budget and taste! Let me know your choice and if you want a layout, any changes, etc. :) Oh, and as always, I’m willing to send you anything to help cover the cost!

buttercup207

OH MY GOODNESS! That sounds awesome! I wish i could have thought of that! It would be awesome if you could give me the layout! The price range is perfect and I will soon be purchasing those items! Unfortunately I do not have the red heart decoration, but thanks for the suggestion! You should become a real home makeover person…mind me, I don’t know much about their job, or what their called! ;)

celia606

That’s so nice of you! I would love to be an interior designer (I think that’s what home makeover people are called), since designing rooms is so much fun!!! Okay, here is the layout: In the left corner of the room, place the two Music Note Chairs right next to each other (no space in between) against the solid wall. This gives the illusion that it is one big sofa – for a lot less KC than the real Music Notes Sofa! In front of the couches, place the Music Guitar Table. Above the couch closer to the door, place the Music Note Wall Art. In the bottom corner of the room, place the pink piano with the Dainty Dining Chair so that the back of the chair is showing, and you can see the whole front of the piano in all its glory! Next, place the drum set and Toy Guitar in the top corner of the room (the drums look best against the right solid wall, with the guitar against the left wall by the door). Place the Music Note Wall Charm on the wall above the drums. In the right corner of the room, place the pink juke box against the solid wall, one space away from the corner. In this one space goes the Rock & Roll Trophy Pedestal, perfect for holding a microphone, music book, etc.! Above the juke box, place the Two Right Paws Poster, so your pets can show off some moves while listening to music! That’s about it, so if you have any questions about the layout don’t hesitate to ask! And If I ever come across another one of those red heart decorations I’ll be sure to send it to you!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.