CELL PHONE SOFA FOR TRADE!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CELL PHONE SOFA FOR TRADE!!!!!!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nineand9

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 05:18 PM

I would like the blue moon lagoon, enchanted loch, or gemsters for it(i would add for gemsters)

i think that is a bit too much, it is only a regular PSI sorry

kittensrule wrote on 2012-11-17 at 10:03 AM

ANYONE NEED THE SOFA!??!?! I HAVE IT!!! JLMK! ~KR

@kittenrule! I need the sofa! But if you are hunting for ESTORE points I don’t have any! Is there anything else you needed?!

kittensrule

ANYONE NEED THE SOFA!??!?! I HAVE IT!!! JLMK! ~KR

bailey101010

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:47 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:47 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:36 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:31 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-02 at 05:02 PM
      bailey, i’m intrested in your sofa but your [prices
      are totally un-fair, and your wants are to high for someone to trade for the sofa.
      i would trade any of my regular PSI for it. i wouldn’t really mind trading a SIG. PSI
      for it but adding would have to come a bit high depending what you want. heres a list of regular PSI.
      and heres a SIGNATURE list, with sig’s i wouldn’t mind trading for an add.
      PSI: sapphire lampost, black and chrome paw stove, gold safe thing, (not retired exclusive one)
      playful pot of gold, (i’m not sure if its e-store or not) and oher stuff.
      SIG: nutty conveyor belt, catnip gazebo, frozen fountain.
      PLMKSNOL

Actually my prices are fair because if you actually read it it says I will add.

you say you only add for gemsters.
      but if you don’t want to trade totally fine by me!

Could you please stop putting words in my mouth? I never said only for gemsters. I said I will add of course for all of them. I offer so we both get equal value unlike you. Sorry but its true. You want four items for just one of yours which is wrong. Just cause your running low on sig. and psi doesn’t mean you make it unfair. Sorry but I don’t know if you realize it but you do that.

bailey, why are you bringing up our trade with the burrowing cliffside
      slide? were you upset with that trade? plus let me remind you
      that i wasn’t the one desperatly wanting to get it. you offerd me and i accpeted.
      is thatthe only reason why you say i am unfair trading? if you are unhappy with what we did do
      you want to trade back our stuff? will that make you happier? i hate seeing members unhappy
      with something, and if this is all you can just tell me so.

No, its not that. I love the slide. Im so sorry for what i said i didnt mean it. I dont know why i got so angry. Im so sorry and i feel terrible. Sorry. Please forgive me……..Bailey101010

thanks guys……. i wasn’t sure how to respond…….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.