Central eStore Points Forum!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Central eStore Points Forum!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  brumuda 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

pokefrevr

So, I’ve seen a lot of forums created by people needing eStore points, so, like TRADERS and TRADERS 2, why don’t we make a central eStore point forum? That’d be pretty cool; people just post what they need, and what they have to offer, and other people will see it and respond. (= ~Pokefrevr

pokefrevr

The cat one; fortune teller table. ~Pokefrevr

Poke—–So sorry, but I just got the fortune table!

jazzygirl19

I need estore points!!! that would be awesome if i could win some…

puppylover36

i know, right?  im not paying $2 a month just to play some extra games and earn the estore points.

pokefrevr

TennesseeFrogs, I have the Christmas tree hat and one signature PSI. BTW, to anyone I may have traded points with earlier, my computer got locked up and I’m sorry; it logged me out.  (= ~Pokefrevr

Poke—–I don’t need the hat but which sig psi is it?

I have points. Looking for priceless and sig, estore PSI.

brumuda

I have the thunder bird psi, the blue estore chick psi, the moon fox psi, the sugar glider psi, pearl place setting, ruby window, the sig lion psi, the sig penguin psi, the sig cheetah psi, and the sig endargered cloud leopard psi

brumuda

I need eStore points! (if anyone has any, could they please post a list of what they would like for them?)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.