Central eStore Points Forum!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Central eStore Points Forum!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  brumuda 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

pokefrevr

So, I’ve seen a lot of forums created by people needing eStore points, so, like TRADERS and TRADERS 2, why don’t we make a central eStore point forum? That’d be pretty cool; people just post what they need, and what they have to offer, and other people will see it and respond. (= ~Pokefrevr

I reaaly want one of the gem puppies! LoveWebkinzForeverGirl I have heated hound hot tub if you want to trade for that PLMK :)

pokefrevr

I really need eStore points to buy a Love Panda it’s only available for February. Anyone? Please tell me what you want, I have tons of PSI and rare (been trading out my Webkinz ears this week). Thank you! ~Pokefrevr

I will give eStore points out for a heart warming tub

if anyone has estore points I have tons of sig psi, really cool psi, and some priceless LMK if you want to trade and I can make a list :)

puppylover36

i would like some estore points but, seriously, they should make it so anyone (not just deluxe members) can win estore points

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.