Charm Tiara for trade!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Charm Tiara for trade!!!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  clarissais93 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey people here is what i’m asking for my Charm. I want: Melody and the wings from the webkinz app. I am also open to offers so please post them here.

clarissais93

hmmm thanks for telling me that lamb. A couple people on webkinz told me i could get both for it….. I guess they were mistaken! Thanks for letting me know! I guess i will just keep my charm then because i really dont want to trade for just one or the other. Sorry everyone for my mistake! I was informed wrong! I officially close this forum! sorry

clarissais93

Hey people just to clarify i want both melody and the wings for my charm. not one or the other. XD sorry if i didn’t make that clear.

LambTyler

Hi clarissa! I understand you want both those items for the charm tiara, but they are worth a bit more. The charm tiara (also known as the woodland tiara) is 8 000 – 10 000. Melody is worth 15 000 – 39 000. Plus the wings which would probably also be worth lots cause there new. Its good to keep an eye on the values when you are trading. Good luck! LT

slugbug2000

It depends on which tiara they are talking about…if they mean the Fairy Falls Forest tiara (some people have called that tiara the “Charm tiara”) that is worth 20,000-22,000 because you get that after collecting all of the charms. I guess we need to know for sure which one they are referring to. lol :) But yes I agree about knowing the values!

Hi clasrissais93. I’m interested in your tiara. I have the webkinz app, and will try to get the wings. As soon as I get it, I will let you know ASAP. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

I would be willing to trade my app wings for the charm tiara. I also have some other clothes, halloween items, and psi: rock star sunglasses, hypnotic glasses, beachside gazebo(psi), enchanted garden water wheel, candy pup tent(psi), carefree cushion(psi), chocolate fountain(psi), neon plant(valued), webkinz day year 5 trophy(valued), crystal advisor ball(halloween item, holiday), stadium security headset(rockerz,valued), tie dye hat,shirt,pants(valued), rockerz superstar sunglasses(valued,rockerz), purple vampiress dress(dont have full outfit, just dress), masquerade gown(mystery bag clothing), glam diva shirt and skirt(mystery bag clothing), and rock star torn jeans. Let me know if you want any of this! My webkinz username is calitigertuxedo. Thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.