Christmas 2012 countdown – Music Stand

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Christmas 2012 countdown – Music Stand

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone, this year in the 2012 Christmas countdown I missed day 6, December 19th. On that day people who went there got the Christmas Music stand. So I really need that and I won’t be able to trade super good items for it, but I have some miscellaneous objects. So if you have it can you please tell me so we can figure out a trade! Thanks!

forest85

hey lambtyler, someone on another forum was going to split a bunch of PSIs between you and I but they need your UN just FYI

LambTyler

Yes I responded to them. Sorry for the big hold up LOL :P

dogfish

Hi lamb, just give me time to find that stuff. It’s every where. I’ll send the cloud dress, hat and shoes soon. I think there is still a glam top sitting in a dock, need to dig for the rest, but don’t trade for them. I have them. TTYL DF

forest85

hey DF! is there a possibility that you could send me a spring running jacket from the kinzstlye outlet? please and thankyou forest

dogfish

Forest, did I send the right jacket? If not please tell me the exact name. DF

forest85

the spring running jacket from the kinz style outlet. you sent me the spring blossom blazer but I didn’t have one of those either

dogfish

Forest check bunny’s account. I sent two. I didn’t know that was the name of that jacket. DF

forest85

hey thanks a million. did you get my gift? I didn’t know if you had one of those. I will get bunny to send you a better gift. she is much better at these things

dogfish

forest and bunny, the very best gift you can send is a note. I do love coupons, but would not want all of yours. My docks are so full, my main account is huffing and puffing to load. I think you need another Neo Gothic walls, NP. DF

LambTyler

Yes thanks for the gift. By the way I think you got chic city boots mixed up with city styling boots because you sent me 2 of those. If you did mix it up and you have chic city boots I could send the second pair of city styling boots back if you want? And OMG you have the best house ever. I have heard you say that if you made a list it would be laughable so I made a list of everything I saw in your house that I liked. It took up 3 pages LOL!!! It was funny, and sorry I took so long to get from room to room, your house was big and it took me a while to find you LOL. And thanks so much for the promo dress I absolutely LOVED it!! If you ever want to send any promo items over again… be my guest! :P And my forum will be coming up soon I just have to put the finishing touches. Probably tomorrow! Sorry the comment is so long :P Thanks :D

dogfish

Oh no, I sent the wrong boots, send back , no biggie. Which boots do you want? is it the estore ones? Just remind me OH, I know its the ones with the buckle. LOL I’ll find a pair for you. I am a goofy goober. LOL Come over anytime, I like my guest to go off all alone and snoop as long as they like, while i have a little snack. LOL It works best and even if you end up in storage, have fun and you go girl! . LOL OK forest, NP, TTYL DF

LambTyler

And anyways thanks for everything! My new forum is up and it’s called looking for webkinznewz prizes! LOL it’s such an original name :P ;) Anyways again if you ever want to send promo for free… JK :P Thanks for everything! If I can ever do something for you please tell me!

dogfish

Hi just send me a friend request, I have extra. Clo93. Nothing needed in return, DF

LambTyler

OMG really dogfish thanks you so much! I have heard so much about you and people say you are such a trustworthy nice person! I hope you can check out some of my other forums too! I will go send you a friend request now!

dogfish

Hi Lamb, i hope I sent that to you. i do get random friend requests, so PLMK if you got the item. I didn’t see your other forums but will look today. Have a good day, “nice & trustworthy” DF LOL

LambTyler

Yes I got them and thanks for the other items! And about the nice and trustworthy it is true. A lot of people recommend you when trading! You don’t have to look at my donut seeds and super stunt unicycle one because I got both of those ( :D ) but my what I am looking for one I would appreciate! Also my future ones, one will be coming soon!

dogfish

Ok, so I need to wait for your “coming soon” wish list. right? Or did I just miss something. LOL. I find it funny that I was recommended for trading, seeing how I mostly just give stuff away. I call it sharing. TTYL DF

Becky71W

That is because Dogfish is actually Santa’s granddaughter. But it is a secret so Shhhhhh, don’t tell anyone.

LambTyler

And thanks so much for the boots, I really needed those and @Artisticat had already traded them :D :D ♥♥♥♥

LambTyler

Your funny dogfish. And yes my “coming soon” forum will be coming soon. And when I said trading I kind of meant kinzpost trading :P Anyways you can also check out the forums I already have :) Thanks!

dogfish

Hi lamb, yes, I am the class clown. LOL. I have the entire cloud outfit, and lots of those other peek a newz clothing items, JLMK if you want them. Waiting, waiting, for the list. I scan the forums, so know everything .(that’s a joke), DF

dogfish

OH, Becky, now you know I am the dog fairy. LOL hey, guess what? solved the extra wing problem. Please refer to new comment. LOL TTYS Chloe

LambTyler

And I would love the cloud outfit dogfish because that would be a few less things to trade with Artisticat because she has come cloud stuff! And as for lots of other peek a newz prizes do you have the chic city boots, vintage glam top or the dapper casual hat? These are the only 3 I didn’t get so they’re the only ones I need to complete my collection… But if you don’t have those I would be very happy with that cloud stuff :D Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.