Christmas contest! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Christmas contest! :)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Thekitty 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi, I am hosting a contest and all you have to do to enter is tell me why Christmas is important to you! There will be first, second and third place winners, but don’t worry if you don’t win you will still get a prize! Be sure to give me your user. Winners will be announced on Christmas eve and you will have you gift by Christmas morning! God bless!

Trader101

Hi, I loke your idea for a contest! My favorite part of Christmas would have to be watching snow fall, and spending time with my family. My Webkinz World Usrename is v15d. Happy Holidays!! Trader101

I love Christmas because of what God has done for me and everyone who has ever lived and will live. I am glad to know that I can go to heaven. I also love the traveling and spending time with my relatives. I also love buying gifts for my family. My username is Agentequ.

HeyitsGlitz

My username is Glitter1414 My FAVORITE THING is that night where you are tossing and turning on christmas eve and when you cannot sleep! WHO DOESNT LOVE THT FEELING??!! lol I am kidding my favorite part of christmas is putting the ornaments on the tree and when it is done just admiring its beauty and thanking God for everything he has done for us :) This is a genius contest!

Hi there,Christmas is special to me, because, I love to celebrate the day that God sent Jesus down to the Earth. I enjoy giving and thinking of others, and I love seeing God blessing people (like you) with generosity. One of my favorite traditions is watching all of the “Home Alone” movies. (there are 5, some of them aren’t that great, but my favorite is 2) Good luck to all of you and God Bless, JesusismyLord (my Webkinz World user)

Hi kbk100. Christmas is important to me because during Christmas we celebrate Jesus’s birth. :) Christmas is also my most favorite holiday because of what I wrote above, and also I LOVE admiring all the decorations, seeing the city lights, playing in Christmas piano concerts, and spending time with my family. My username is VBS123 Merry Christmas!~SC

bgos

You will have many blessings for being so generous! My user name is the same as my account name! Merry Christmas!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.