Christmas contest! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Christmas contest! :)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Thekitty 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi, I am hosting a contest and all you have to do to enter is tell me why Christmas is important to you! There will be first, second and third place winners, but don’t worry if you don’t win you will still get a prize! Be sure to give me your user. Winners will be announced on Christmas eve and you will have you gift by Christmas morning! God bless!

my favorite thing about Christmas is setting up the Christmas tree and wrapping gifts and giving to my friends and family. I also love seeing family and being out of school for 2 weeks. my webkinz username is Katie7dog.

hklover628

Hi! Christmas is important to me because my family gets together at the end of the year. We talk and celebrate christmas together. It’s my favorite holiday and not because of the gifts. My user is hklover628 Good luck everyone!! :)

mollyberger

my user is mollyberger Christmas is important because our savior was sent and its the time for giving and being thankful and spending time with family. thanks for being so giving! thx

Thekitty

I love Christmas because of Jesus’s birth & spending time with my family! Jesus tis’ the reason for the season! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! My username is diamondpearl7 :)

bgos

I agree Christmas is about Jesus, Jesus is the reason for the season! I love the feeling of Christmas all the joy & cheer, knowing that Jesus is our Lord. I love putting up the tree & singing We three kings (it’s a Christmas carol) and being with my family. Merry Christmas! My user name is the same as my account name!

kbk100

Hi, I would like to say why Christmas is important to me also! Christmas is important to me because it is Jesus birthday I know some of us get so caught up in the decorations, lights and of course the gifts, but it means so much more! Thank you all for the wonderful things you have said in your posts! God Bless you all!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.