Christmas contest! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Christmas contest! :)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Thekitty 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi, I am hosting a contest and all you have to do to enter is tell me why Christmas is important to you! There will be first, second and third place winners, but don’t worry if you don’t win you will still get a prize! Be sure to give me your user. Winners will be announced on Christmas eve and you will have you gift by Christmas morning! God bless!

kbk100

You guys really make my heart feel warm!!! Some of the comments really make me want to cry! I wish you all the best CHRISTmas ever!!

I don’t know if I told you or not but my username is Agentequ. I will send you a request. Thanks. ~Agentequ~

kbk100

I will be announcing the winners tomorrow so be sure i have sent you a friend request or that you send me one! ( my user is kbk100 )

kbk100

Wow! Thank you everyone for entering!!!!!! I am going to have a very hard time choosing winners on Christmas Eve…. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Pearl243

Hi Pepper! It’s me Minty Wish XD Ok well Christmas is a very important and fun holiday. To me it is about celebrating what we have (Family,friends, shelter, and food). It’s awesome to get presents but the true beauty is to have fun and to think about Jesus’ birth! My fav. part of Christmas is to play in the snow, have hot chocolate, get to see my family, decorating the house and the tree, making presents, and hearing the “jingle bells of Santa’s sleigh” :D I love getting presents as much as the next person, but seeing my family and everything decorated with holly and jingle bell cheer, gives me a warm melting feeling in my heart! I wish everybody all the luck in the world! MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ~ lizocka <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.