Christmas Is Around the Corner (CONTEST)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Christmas Is Around the Corner (CONTEST)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  eberry12 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Pearl243

Hi my name is lizocka (or Minty Wish). I’m hosting this contest because I wanted to know what all of you want for Christmas! Here are the rules – no spamming, you can enter 3 times, don’t be rude, mean, or disrespectable! All you need to do is tell me what YOU want for Christmas, whether it’s on Webkinz or in real life :D I’m really interested in what all of you are interested in :) I am going to be choosing 3 winners randomly! The rest of you will get a little something form Santa’s sack ;) So, send me your user and you will get your present on Christmas eve!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! ~ Lizocka <3

eberry12

Do you know who won?

Hey Cousin! Glad to see you’re in the Christmas Spirit! In real life, I want you to come over to my house again!! (ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASSS IS YOUUUUUU) I know that’s not possible, but hey, we all have our crazy ideas and dreams right? I just want a Webkinz for christmas, 1 I can cuddle and love, and call it Pearly. (to remind me of you!) I don’t know if you’ll like the gift I am going to give you, but just note that I thought of you when getting it, and It’s about giving, not getting. I dont expect to win because I have so much, I couldn’t accept more! I just hope the lucky winner feels happy and has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! : By pipinka11

Pearl243

Aww! Well hey, we all have our dreams and one day they might just come true :) I can’t wait for today. It’s CHRISTMAS EVE, I will call you around 6 – 7 – 8. Ok well for anyone else who is reading this comment : this is your last chance to enter! At 2 : 00 pm you guys will get your presents and I will pick 3 winners randomly!!! GOOD LUCK……AND………………….MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ~ Lizocka <3

Trader101

Hi, what is your username on webkinz, so I can send you a friend request. Thanks again, and I wish you the best Christmas ever! Trader101

4BubbaGump

My username is 4BubbaGump. I would like many things for Christmas, but what I want most this year is to make others happy. Whether the people are near or far, friends or foes, rich or poor, I just want to make them a little happier. I know this is cheesy but a smile is the best gift to give and receive. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :D

Pearl243

You don’t sound cheesy at all! If anything you deserve the best! When I read these comments I feel so happy :) I warms my heart and makes me feel glad! I can’t wait for tomorrow! Just so you know, if you won’t get chosen then I will send you a little goodie Santa bag! I WISH YOU LUCK!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.