christmas presents

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives christmas presents

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

anyone can post their christmas wishlist on here :) i want to act as santakinz and get my sisters plumpy, candy dreamland dress, and santakinz wall paper and flooring (two of each) if anyone has them plmk i will post my trade list if this posts :)

DOES ANYONE HAVE plumpy or candy dreamland dress? i heard my sisters talking about how they wanted it and i want to get them another special Christmas gift! if anyone likes anything from my list plmk or please tell me what you would like to trade for those items. Merry CHRISTmas everyone! God bless!

does anyone have any of my wishlist items? :)

still need the wall and floor? I might have 2 walls, but I’m not positive, so for now, I have 1 of each.

yes i still need them. could we trade them for the sleepwalking hat? if not plmk :) i luv ur user :)

Hi! I have the santakinz wall and floor! would you trade either the sly slide OR the amethyst gemster for both of them? if not, what about your fairy den dress?

i love your user! could we maybe do it for the sleepwalking hat? i saw somewhere you liked it plmk :)

also all my friends on here especially Dogfish please post your wish list so i can try and get you a great gift :)

Here is part 1 of my trade list and i am also looking for the santa kinz fireplace for my sister
      Furniture
      Amethyst gemster
      Gold leaf armories
      Fragrant flower bed
      Sly slide
      Forest floor trap door (estore psi)
      Frozen fountain (endangered species?)
      Clothing
      Craving candy hat promo
      Fairy den dress (maybe)
      Glam diva heels
      Rock and roll jump suit top
      Black torn
      big black boots
      green kinz kringle hat, shirt, and pants
      scare crow costume
      spring celebration shoes
      Rockerz punk pants
      Rock and roll jumpsuit top
      Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
      Movie star white dresses
      Sleepwalking hat
      Gleaming gold sandals
      Gathered top
      Full candy corn witch
      Music note fedora
      Amanda panda dress

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.