clarissais93′s wish list.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives clarissais93′s wish list.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clarissais93 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey everyone it’s me again! Here is my wishlist…… Den Dress, Mad scientist goggles, Melody, Swan Dress, Roller Coasters, Water Slides, Any retired PSI, Princess rare wall/floor, Princess rare mirror and vanity, Midieval Rare green lamp, Candy Dress, Hula Skirt, Plumpy Glasses, And Any Rares!!! Thanks!!!

clarissais93

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to Spokanegirl7 who sent me the mad scientist goggles!! I no longer need them. (by the way they were so a friend so i really appreciate that). I also wanted to post that i need some deluxe stuff….. the butterfly wings (at the kinzstyle shop) enchanted train station room theme items or the slumber room theme bed (the newest room theme at the wshop) Thanks!!

inki14

Hi! I have tons of rares, including the princess mirror and vanity. LMK which others you need! -Missy <3

clarissais93

Hey, umm are they free or if not what do you need for them? i have lots of stuff so just name what you need and i will see if i have it. THANKS!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.