Clarissa’s Trade List!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Clarissa’s Trade List!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  clarissais93 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey These are the things i have for trade right now if you need any please let me know what you offer for them. Here they are: super hero outfit, Fairy Princess Ball gown, Mazin’ Hampster stunt belt/helmet, clown wig, Free ride zingoz hat, sailor tunic, Mach speed helmet, Valued Pilgrim top and Pants, Zodiac Earth costume Hat, I heart headband, 2 polka dot laundry hampers, log cabin, Wand sparkle tree, Ancient Bronze Fairy Shield, Zingoz lamp, Zingoz plush toy, and a road trip pink shirt. If you need any of these let me know. I will post my wish list later.

clarissais93

Well lolz not much i really wasn’t thinking when i posted this cause i trade like all of my stuff right away but just post what you need and i will tell you if i have it cause my trade list changes every day lolz. sorry about that everyone!

rose1051

What things do you have left for trade?:)

clarissais93

hey im sorry i just traded that like a minute ago im so sorry anything else you need?

clarissais93

Just to let everyone know i have traded a lot of these items already so im sorry if i don’t have what you want but you can ask me and i will tell you if i have it if it is not on this list thanks!

inki14

I would like the free ride zingoz hat!!! Let me know what you need for it : ) -Missu <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.