*Click here for 31,000 kinzcash*

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives *Click here for 31,000 kinzcash*

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Iluvsticker 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Iluvsticker

Hi guys. I have some ideas to get 31,000 kinzcash ( since I once had it ) and I was wondering if any of you had ideas. My ideas are to do wishing well 2, jumbleberry fields, SPREE ( try to land on cash spaces), DON’T do the Wheel of WOW, Do ALL of your challenges, adopt about 5 new pets a month, do the arcade for at least half an hour, go to the employment office and do a job ( I recommend kinzville mover ), go to the tournament arena, Do ALL of your daily activities, and many more. Those are just some ideas. Hope it works and hope it helps!

Iluvsticker

Okay guys, I just wanted to tell you 2 things because lots of people were commenting about this: 1: You could do the wheel of wow and I’m just saying DON’T do it, because I didn’t do it, but if you want more than 301,000, than you could do it. 2: You would actually adopt about 1 pet every 2 months, not 5 every month.

KKcid123

Cool

Crayolalover

Hey people I am starting a new ganzworld account the user name is KKcid123

Iluvsticker

plus I am not spoiled and if I am only on the actual website and not in real life and if I’m spoiled in real life then not with webkinz. I don’t want people being mean on my forum, okay? and how many pets do you have? I only have thirty something.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.