Click here for mazin hamster outfits!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Click here for mazin hamster outfits!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  piggy2400 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

AUTUMNLEAVES

All you have to do is tell me your hamster’s name, what it likes example: (princess stuff, sports), and your budget. i know how hard it is to find good clothes for mazin hamsters, so i’ll try my best. i’m a free member though….. anyway i might think of an outfit for your hamster that includes a clothing recipe piece….i’ll tell u how to make it! so just tell me the info and i’ll reply soon (hopefully)!

pony2102

hey autumn leaves! i have a sparkle maz’in hamster named pink mist! she doesn’t really like princess stuff but she does need something dressy! she likes colors like pink, purple, and orange but you don’t need to use those colors and my budget is 500 KC! thanks!!!!

AUTUMNLEAVES

you can help if you’d like! by the way, everybody i can help you with horse outfits as well just tell me the pet, its’ style, its name, gender, and budget! hope it helps, bye!

hlhf5

YAY thank you!

AUTUMNLEAVES

i’m happy. XD

AUTUMNLEAVES

Hi there, hlhf5 and hope! I’ve got the perfect outfit for you! silly me, i forgot how much kincash it was in all but i believe it is a liiiitle over 200 KC :P. anyway, here it is: lovely leopard cap, funky flowered pants, heart glasses, retro rainbow belt, pokla dot rain boots, and tye-dye shirt. hope u like it! bye!

hlhf5

thank you! also can I help out if you need help? if you want to do it by yourself its ok. see ya

Umm…dresses (not the tiara, I have that) I’m iloveminihorse and I have about 22,390 Kinzcash. I’m not bragging!! This is the REAL amount of my ‘cash!

Hope, who likes neon things, and Kaylee, who prefers stripes. Both heart dresses!!

hlhf5

hello autumleaves! I have a girl hamster named hope. she is a hippi, loves colorful stuff and budget is 200 kc. also I think that you might use something from the clothing machine (the tye-dye shirt) because hippis wear tye dye. I know how to make all solved recipes, so you don’t have tell me. also can you do all clothing items, like shirt, pants, glasses, belt, hat and shoes? also NO DRESSES! thanks. p.s. do you want any help with this forum? if you do id love to help! peace out! ~hlhf5~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.