Click here for mazin hamster outfits!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Click here for mazin hamster outfits!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  piggy2400 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

AUTUMNLEAVES

All you have to do is tell me your hamster’s name, what it likes example: (princess stuff, sports), and your budget. i know how hard it is to find good clothes for mazin hamsters, so i’ll try my best. i’m a free member though….. anyway i might think of an outfit for your hamster that includes a clothing recipe piece….i’ll tell u how to make it! so just tell me the info and i’ll reply soon (hopefully)!

piggy2400

hi her name is amanda and sh is the one with the clouds on it and i was wondering if you could help me

AUTUMNLEAVES

ok! srry your account expired. if you can’t get another webkinz pet i can find you all member clothing if u want! i want everyone satisfied! i hope you and pink mist have fun. remember: if anyone needs help with horse outfits i can help too! AUTUMNLEAVES :) :D :) :D :) :D :P

pony2102

thanks autmn leaves i will try it it just might take me a little bit because i just remembered that my account expired and i had WAY to many things in my dock so now it won’t let me put anything in it and so i can’t buy anything yet…… but i will soon!

AUTUMNLEAVES

sorry i took THREE YEARS! (lol) anyway, whadaya know? i have sparkle mazin hamster too!!!!! now i tried on the outfit on my hamster, and i think it looks pretty good. if you don’t like it, tell me. OK, here it is: fall style striped hoodie, ruby slippers, fresh spring hat, and pink ruffled skirt. i really hope you like it, and the cost is 400 and some. by the way are you interested or anyone in an exclusive baby bed trampoline? i don’t really like it, but i still want some good stuff for it. tell me if you want it. until three years more (just KIDDING), AUTUMNLEAVES <3

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.