CLOTHING DESIGNERS & NAMERS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CLOTHING DESIGNERS & NAMERS

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gretamg 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hiya! I’m MOzytothelilacsinfulbloom, but please call me moazaic, Lilac, or bloom. I LOVE designing outfits! I’m hiring 2 people! and they have to do a quiz. If you want clothes please tell me; 1. what colors. 2. what type of webkinz. 3. pet gender 4. pet style. 5. any certain stuff you want in there or you have? (i.e. 1. pink and purple. 2. chihuahua. 3. girl. 4. casual. 5. you can use the pink berret) and any other stuff you want me to know about him/her

abislu1

Hey can i work here? btw DR WHO?

haii! i need an outfit! for a Big Kinz Fox girl. she’s a tomboy, and she wants to use at least a Little black in it. my budget is 3000 ~~T.T~~ P.S. I’m not deluxe.

Gretamg

Ok I’ll see what I can do (I have a girl Fox too :) )

Gretamg

ok I did the lightweight striped top which is 280kc, distressed strechy jeans which are 315kc, sequin cabbie cap which is130kc, and slouch boots which is 140kc.

you pass!

okie! here’s a quiz; 1. pink and black. 2. Deer! 3. GIRL!!!!!!!!! 4. FANCY 5. NOOOOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gretamg

ok, (this is easy cause I have a deer :D ) Ruffled skirt, leghtweight striped top, sequin cabbie cap, slouch boots

Gretamg

will you please hire me I’m like a total fashionista in the real world and on webkinz!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.