Clothing Machine: Neon Tutu!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Clothing Machine: Neon Tutu!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

unicorngoogle123 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 06:17 PM

Hey everyone the neon tutu is still unsolved, so lets work together to figure it out!!! Post combinations that do not work here so we can narrow down the possibilites!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet one of the clothing items is something to do with the ballet items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BALLET!!!!

ranlove2

Its probably made of items you would never expect or think of ! ~ranlove2~

Whole categories have alredy been eleminated. Check out the thread, where some of us are working together in a systematic way, to solve this. Look for the thread, on this forum, listing the colours in the heading, and come join the effort. We can do this, working together!

chillylily

Thank you Charlestonian :D for spreading the word about my forum. I never thought it would be as much a success as it is now :D ! Everyone, please look for a forum called ‘It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!’ in the Webkinz World category. If you do you can learn which combinations have already been done so that then you won’t do the same things and therefore waste kc.~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

Anonymous

Expect The unexpected

Hi! I think the tutu has something to do with ballet and rainbow clothing items. And a light skirt. Because normally tutus aren’t as heavy as regular skirts.

littlefeet38

unicorngoogle123 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 06:17 PM

Hey everyone the neon tutu is still unsolved, so lets work together to figure it out!!! Post combinations that do not work here so we can narrow down the possibilites!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet one of the clothing items is something to do with the ballet items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BALLET!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.