Clothing Machine: Neon Tutu!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Clothing Machine: Neon Tutu!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

unicorngoogle123 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 06:17 PM

Hey everyone the neon tutu is still unsolved, so lets work together to figure it out!!! Post combinations that do not work here so we can narrow down the possibilites!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet one of the clothing items is something to do with the ballet items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BALLET!!!!

inki, she means the total price of 3 items combined i think.~dapplegreyhorse

crissy135

I did mean that dapple- thank you for making my note clearer- I was on another forum today and I feel so bad someone was trying combinations that we have already done and do not work……such a waste of KC as I know it is very expensive to work on- I have probably spent at least 50000KC trying to help. AND I DO NOT LIKE people who say they have solved it and make more people waste more of their KC. Have a great weekend dapple! crissy135

crissy135

inkie maybe i did the math wrong bit it said to look it up on kinzapedia and take the sell value and multiply it by two

crissy135

Don’t forget the three items total up to 236KC- the new hint-

inki14

are you sure it’s 236KC? All the clothing items at PJ’s end with either a “5″ or a “0″.

4BubbaGump

I have my own forum for this but I can help
      Red Shirt + Blue Ribbon + Everything
      Princess Hat + Cropped Jacket + Everything
      retro rainbow belt + pink bow + EVERYTHING
      Red T-Shirt + Blue T-Shirt + Everything
      Ballerina Leotard Top + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything
      Ballerina Tights + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything
      Black Vest + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything
      It equals ALL PATCHWORK!!!!
      Hope this post helped! :)

craftfun

i know for sure that the black vest and ruby slippers are in it. i have already eliminated all belts and hats.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.