Clothing Machine Recipe Solvers

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Clothing Machine Recipe Solvers

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fuzzypeaches 11 years ago.

• Author

PinoyPeach2

Hello! Welcome to where Webkinz World members solve clothing machine recipes! If enough of us work together, we can solve those recipes

I think the tutu has the retro rainbow belt in it or maybe even the pink striped swimsuit top or bottom :)

fuzzypeaches

you might be somewhere close to that response…. i will try different clothing recipes with that rainbow belt and top or bottom swimsuit… untill i run out of money! not promising anything though…

Bunnygirlc

the stunning kimono is chalk flower top, bright green swim trunks and smocked sundress. and if you like the strawberry hat, then the recipe is green layered tee, european flare shades and red bow.

beautiful blue ball gown is blue bow, ballerina leotard top, and the powder blue skirt. The bright spies trench coat is the cowboy hat, dark shades, and the wing tip shoes. The cowgirl dress is the cowboy hat, cow poke top, and the smocked sundress. Patched DENIM jacket is the green layered tee, purple layered tee, and jeans. There is more if you want a specific one.

grandmav

watermelon shirt solved.

PinoyPeach2

I would like to start with the most wanted clothing items, if I may add. . . like the neon green swimsuit, the watermelon shirt. . .whatever. . . YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

imSanta

Hi :P The watermelon shirt is already solved. i dont think the green swimsuit is though. I REALLY wanna figure out the recipe for the neon tutu. its soo cute and i want it!!!!! :D :D :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.