Clothing Trading 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Clothing Trading 2

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hi! the last Clothes Trading got lost in the midst of time, so i started this one! ill post my list as soon as this gets put up!

i dont have shuts anymore, instead i have spins.

LambTyler

Oh hey! So I heard you don’t have the flip flops anymore but I am interested in spins! To be sure, are you talking about the Hypnotic Glasses from deluxe, cause if so, I am definitely interested? And maybe you can post an updated trade list? Thanks! :)

hi! omg so sorry, i traded the card collector flip flops! SO sorry! and Mosaic is my nickname, lol. ill post trading list later…. wait, you just ask if i have it and what you offer, and…. you know, nevermind. i’m confused xD

anyone? i also have torn jeans and shuts!

LambTyler

Oh sorry I forgot to reply! LOL :P I like the Card Collector Flip Flops but I don’t have what you need. What’s the mosaic though? I will probably make a trade list soon! Thanks! :)

ok, sorry for the delay. here’s my list; Gladiator Helmet, Charmed Dress, WIldflower Headress, Red Rock Pants, Academy P.E. uniform Shoes, Winter Games Toque, Starlight RObe, Sparkles Tiara, Purple Wizard hat, robe and shoes, Funky Neon ‘Fro, Black Soccer Shorts, Red & White Soccer Jersey, Candy Tank TOp, Magical Forest Top Hat, Card COllector Cropped Jacket, Full Green Santa, Bunny Bow Hat, Starlight Headwreath, Jumbo SUnglasses, Venetain Mask, 3 blue bunny top hats, Huggy Hoodie, Magic W Toque, trading card game outfit, Magic W Shades, Clown Wig, Winter Games Boots, I Heart Headband, Snowy Face Stickers, Snow Globe Hat, Snowy WinterFest Pajamas, Rockin’ reigndeer sweater, zangoz slippers, Face paint, cave explorer shoes, Card Collector Flip FLops, Card Collector Coat, Autumn Sunset Toque, Vampire Costume. NEEDS; Hippo Shirt and Pants. ———Mosaic———– P.S. i also need other clothes, just post your list and ill tell what i need.

Elizabeh

I can’t list everything I have!!! LOTS!! Easier for you to say what you want. I desperately want the Rocker’s Tutu – you know, the pink n black one? I think it is the Pappillon’s psi. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one!! I have many ball gowns and some speacial shoes and some costumes, etc., etc….Also some recipe clothing and super beds.

Elizabeh

I may be interested in Candy Tank Top and the Magic W Toque, but do not know what they look like. Do you by chance have/ know recipe for the Cool Squares Shirt and/or the True North Sweater?

LambTyler

Can you please post a list of the clothes you have mozytothelilacsinfulbloom? Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.