Clubhouse (disappeared)

Home Forums Questions – Archives Clubhouse (disappeared)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JAZZY41ONE 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

JAZZY41ONE

While doing my daily Adventure Park Quest, I was suddenly redirected to a screen that said, “sorry the clubhouse is not available”. Immediately after, I was in the Vacation Island Treasure Cove room. Upon trying to enter the regular club house, the Treasure Cove was the only available room. (I was not able to get my special gift from Ms. Birdy today. :-/

JAZZY39ONE

I missed the wreath pop and the christmas light hat, still was unable to re-enter club house, kept saying…sorry, the clubhouse is closed at this time (or something similar).

Atomton

That sucks. Don’t worry though kae is a rare case. I have this message literary 1 out of every 10 times I visit the clubhouse. Keep trying. What day did you miss? What prize I mean?-Atom

kae

one day I was on at 8 in the morning and it said cloubhouse is closed and I went to the kinz post and came back and it filled my screen with blackness I shut my computer down and came back up but it said my membership had been hacked.

JAZZY39ONE

Kae…Uh-oh, that is scary! I think this is sad, I pay for a Deluxe Membership, so that I can fully enjoy all the things Webkinz World has to offer! I really wanted to have all of my “12 days of Christmas Items”, but I cannot get in touch with anyone. Any suggestions?

Niberts1

I am August for August’s Advice and this seems to be a glitch for your account the same thing happens to me sometimes “Clubhouse is not available” I usually click Clubhouse on my Things To Do but when it does not come up I then go to my Map and then click on the Clubhouse and then is works. I hope this helps!

JAZZY39ONE

Niberts1, I tried many ways, including logging out, never got those items :-( Oh well, maybe next year?

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.