Cola’s Crazily awesome Naming Game

Home Forums Games – Archives Cola’s Crazily awesome Naming Game

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hannahsurfergirl 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

if i took someone’s forum title, i’m so sorry. i didn’t mean to….. anyways, come up with names, you have a total of 5 names, extra names will randomly be disqualified, the first pet is Cookies ‘n cream Guinea Pig……… ~ Cola

well, here’s the results; chocolate blast is first place w/ designergirl, and second place is muffins! i have a guinea pig in real life that looks like it, her name is Pookie

Awesome, I will enter the next pet right now! As soon as I come up with some cute or I guess creep names. (lol)

the new pet is Midnight Owl

great names people! keep up the great work!

bugaboo832

Hi! Here are my names for the cookies ‘n cream guinea pig: Mayalissa, Muffins, Darria, Hershy and Oreo!

Hmm this is a hard one! I would for sure do OREO or as a funny-ish name I may do Milk’s-Favorite-Cookie, what about Duncan (Like dunking, that you do with a cookie only not, its a boys name) Another Name would be Dunking (like the dunking you do with a cookie. Hmm for my final name I think I would do Chocolate Blast! (like the item)

Creenie (CREEN-ee) for a girl and Chocolathomme (shock-o-latt-ome) for a boy, it means chocolate man in French. I have crazy names lol

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.