~Collecting Plushies~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Collecting Plushies~

This topic contains 37 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey everyone!! I am collecting plushie toys I have several misc items and clothes so just ask what you want if you have one of these:D I need the,Alex kinz plushie Alyssa plush,Amanda panda plush,Black bear plushies,Boris plush,Corn husk doll,Cuddly bear plush,Fish King plush,Ghost pirate plush,Holiday tubby tummies bear,Giant Zingoz plush,Monkey and Monkey dummy,Mrs Cowline plush,Nibbles Kinz plsuh,PJ collie holiday plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Plush besties,Polar bear cub plushy,Quizzy Holiday plush,Rafi plush,Raziel plush,Roberta kinz plush,Rockerz lion Plush,Salley cat kinz plush,Sparkey kinz plush,Stoogles kinz plush,Toy lizard,Valentines Tubby Tummies bear,Webkinz foundation bear plushy,White tiger cub plushy and Zum Plush:D Thanks for helping me out:D

abislu1

I might have the ms cowaline plush.I will give it to u for free if I hav it.Ur collection is awesome so for :D

forest85

I have white tiger cub and ms cowoline

crissy135

Wow! I only have the plushies that I get for spinning the wheel of wow or other stuff like that. If you let me know how to get the other ones, i will try to get them for you and send them to you.

princesskei

crissy I think some are from old promos that expired long ago, unique holiday items that change yearly, etc. Sadly I probably sold some of the ones she wants to the wshop 4yrs ago not knowing any better LOL. I have one on her list I just want to make sure I give to right UN

dogfish

Hi crissy, I have some plushies you can have, I don’t collect them, but keep them anyway. I”ll start sending you some today, enjoy. DF

dogfish

Hi crissy, no need to send me anything in return, and if you would rather have other items, like clothes LMK. I have lots of those plushies I don’t need or want, so JLMK what you like. It’s a guessing game sometimes. TTYL DF

princesskei

Narnian I can give you Amanda Panda plushie, nothing needed in return. Remind me your UN?

Narnian100

Does anyone have these?

cruisingal

Hi Narnian, I have a few that you need. I have the ghost pirate plush, Boris plush, and Alyssa plush. Please lmk if you still need these. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hey there narnian100….I have the alex plush, amanda panda plush, nibbles, alyssa plush and nafaria plush, ms. cowaline and roberta plush, might have the large zingoz plush too….Do you have any deluxe clothes for trade….Please let me know…thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.