~Collecting Plushies~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Collecting Plushies~

This topic contains 37 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey everyone!! I am collecting plushie toys I have several misc items and clothes so just ask what you want if you have one of these:D I need the,Alex kinz plushie Alyssa plush,Amanda panda plush,Black bear plushies,Boris plush,Corn husk doll,Cuddly bear plush,Fish King plush,Ghost pirate plush,Holiday tubby tummies bear,Giant Zingoz plush,Monkey and Monkey dummy,Mrs Cowline plush,Nibbles Kinz plsuh,PJ collie holiday plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Plush besties,Polar bear cub plushy,Quizzy Holiday plush,Rafi plush,Raziel plush,Roberta kinz plush,Rockerz lion Plush,Salley cat kinz plush,Sparkey kinz plush,Stoogles kinz plush,Toy lizard,Valentines Tubby Tummies bear,Webkinz foundation bear plushy,White tiger cub plushy and Zum Plush:D Thanks for helping me out:D

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! Well I have a snow day today! I have a few of your plushies…Ms. Cowoline, Giant Zingos, and Alyssa! I am looking for clothes. LMK! ~SS

dayzeedog

i have the giant zingoz plush, the dummy, the mrs cowline plush, the pink and blue besties plush, and the zum plush. can you trade me some plushs for any of these? my username is dayzeedog

Narnian100

Hey dayzeedog I do need you Giant zingoz plush,MM dummy and zum plush. I have an extra Plumpy plush,Ms cowline plush and Nafaria plush would you trade for those?

princesskei

how is your plushie collecting going?? I’ve been having a ton of trouble getting on this site lately! :)

Narnian100

Could you post what you have? I will tell you whether or not I have them:D Thx:D

Hey Narnian. Do you have an updated wanted list? I have some extra plush, but not sure if you still need them. You have had soooo many offers. Good looking collection though. I was just checking it out when the computer shut down.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.