~Collecting Plushies~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Collecting Plushies~

This topic contains 37 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey everyone!! I am collecting plushie toys I have several misc items and clothes so just ask what you want if you have one of these:D I need the,Alex kinz plushie Alyssa plush,Amanda panda plush,Black bear plushies,Boris plush,Corn husk doll,Cuddly bear plush,Fish King plush,Ghost pirate plush,Holiday tubby tummies bear,Giant Zingoz plush,Monkey and Monkey dummy,Mrs Cowline plush,Nibbles Kinz plsuh,PJ collie holiday plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Plush besties,Polar bear cub plushy,Quizzy Holiday plush,Rafi plush,Raziel plush,Roberta kinz plush,Rockerz lion Plush,Salley cat kinz plush,Sparkey kinz plush,Stoogles kinz plush,Toy lizard,Valentines Tubby Tummies bear,Webkinz foundation bear plushy,White tiger cub plushy and Zum Plush:D Thanks for helping me out:D

princesskei

Narnian do you need Alyssa Plushie I just got it will gift you if you do PLMK :)

Hi there! Nice to see a fellow plush collector! I’ve managed to complete my own collection and have duplicates of all of the following plushies you need:

Alyssa plush
      Black bear plushies
      Fish King plush
      Ghost pirate plush*
      Monkey and Monkey dummy*
      Mrs Cowoline plush
      Nibbles Kinz plush
      Plush besties
      Polar bear cub plushy
      Rockerz lion Plush*
      Stoogles kinz plush*
      Toy lizard
      Valentines Tubby Tummies bear*
      White tiger cub plushy

I’d be more then willing to just send you the ones without stars to get them out of my dock, but would love to work something out with the starred ones, but I won’t be too picky. :)

PLMK!
      ~Michele

Narnian100

Hey BWD I am really intrested in your Black bear plushies,Fish king plush,Ghost pirate plush,Monkey and monkey dummy,Plush besties,Polar bear cub plush,Rockerz lion plush,Stoogles kinz plush,toy lizard,Valentines tubby tummies bear and White tiger plush. Please send the ones without stars to Narnian100. And for the others with stars what would you want for them? Plz add me im Narnian100

Hey narnian

I just sent you a FR from dancerchick914, and see that you accepted, so will start sending the non-starred plushies your way. For the starred ones (below) I’m really not sure what I’d like for them! LOL I love pet items, but really won’t be too picky. Do you maybe have a list of items for trade?

Ghost pirate plush*
          Monkey and Monkey dummy*
          Rockerz lion Plush*
          Stoogles kinz plush*
          Valentines Tubby Tummies bear*

PLMK!!
          ~Michele

Narnian100

Hey broadwaydreamer I have almost too many items to post so could you plz post a small list of what you want?? Thx!! and BTW I didnt get the unstarred plushes yet…

Narnian100

Hey Df do you by any chance have any of the plushes I need?

dogfish

Hi, maybe, those plush list give me a headache. LOL I can’t even remember to send my bff cruisingal the sera plush I have for her. I think I have every plush, by accident, except the corn hush doll, never wanted it, so I know I don’t have that. I’ll try to send you some. TTYL DF

Narnian100

Hey Cruisingal I do need the Alyssa plush,Ghost pirate plush and Boris plush, What do you want for them?and Iamawebkinzmom2 I do need the Alex plush,Nibbles plush,Allysa plush,Mrs cowline plush and Roberta plush, I will trade only one of these deluxe for all of those, I have paint can cap,Mejestic monocle,forest archer dress or sleepwalking hat.And thanks princesskei! I am Narnian100 just add me:D Forest I do need the white tiger cub, what do you want for it? and everyone add me Narnian100

princesskei

NP glad I could help! :)

Hey there narnian100…I would love to trade them for your sleepwalking hat….I also need the forest archer dress and I think i have some other plushes you need….I will add you and send the first 3 plushes today and then I will have to send the other one tomorrow…Let me check my dock to see what other plushes I have and I will let you know….Thanks iam2

Hey there Narnian100….I tryed to add you but not sure if it worked or not….Can you trade and add me my user name is the same (iamawebkinzmom2)….I also have Molly plush, salley, cowabelle, stoogles, blue wacky zingoz plush, roberta, pershepone plush, yellow wacky zingoz plush, poncho floppy plush, yellow chick plush, pj collie plush, and the giant zingoz plush…Let me know which ones you want for your forest archer dress….Thanks iamawebkinzmom2

Narnian100

Hey Cruisingal I would love the Ghost pirate plush,Alyssa plush andBoris plush! what do you need for the?Hey IamaWM I do need those badly I have sunflower bonnet,paint can cap,forest archer dress and mejesctic monocle. Lmk:D And thanks prinscesskei! I am Narnian100 just add me:D and Forest what do you want for your Ms cowline and white tiger cub?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.