~Collecting Plushies~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Collecting Plushies~

This topic contains 37 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey everyone!! I am collecting plushie toys I have several misc items and clothes so just ask what you want if you have one of these:D I need the,Alex kinz plushie Alyssa plush,Amanda panda plush,Black bear plushies,Boris plush,Corn husk doll,Cuddly bear plush,Fish King plush,Ghost pirate plush,Holiday tubby tummies bear,Giant Zingoz plush,Monkey and Monkey dummy,Mrs Cowline plush,Nibbles Kinz plsuh,PJ collie holiday plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Plush besties,Polar bear cub plushy,Quizzy Holiday plush,Rafi plush,Raziel plush,Roberta kinz plush,Rockerz lion Plush,Salley cat kinz plush,Sparkey kinz plush,Stoogles kinz plush,Toy lizard,Valentines Tubby Tummies bear,Webkinz foundation bear plushy,White tiger cub plushy and Zum Plush:D Thanks for helping me out:D

Hi Narnian! I have the Arte Fact plushie if you need it. I also have dr. quack holiday plusie and i have other ones ask if you need it! LMK -hannahsurfergirl12233

Narnian100

Do you have the Holiday Arte Fact plush? I already have the Arte fact plush and Dr Quack Holiday plush. PLMKASAP:D

If Narnian has these and anyone has extras, I’m looking for the Boris, Rafi and Alyssa Plushes too. PLMK if you have these and what you are looking to get for them. Thanks

Hey there Narnian100….I sent you your gift and will send the other 2 tomorrow….Look forward to getting my gift…Did you see my other post? I have several other ones that you are looking for and would love to trade them for the archer dress….Let me know…Thanks

Narnian100

Ok:D sounds good I will send the archer dress today and will be looking forward to getting the other plushes tommarrow:D

princesskei

Thanks for the help with the challenge Narnian! :) PLMK if you still need Alyssa Plushie I got one today will gift to you :)

Hey there Narnian100…I just added you to my account and will send the plushes that you need…Did you see my other post about the other ones I have…Let me know…Thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.